Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 5th, 2005, 05:12 PM
patticake

Default weather on deck at night carribean july

i was just wondering about being on deck at night in july on carribean. is there a cooler breeze blowing. i know it is going to be very hot in the daytime in july. what is needed at night with sleeveless top or dress maybe just a lightweight shawl. no need for any o us to bring any jacket or windbreakers with us is there? we are coming from great lakes area and we seldom get a lot of nights that are terribly warm even in the summer and we always have some sort of jacket with us.
Sponsored Links
Old May 5th, 2005, 06:37 PM
jfd

Default Re: weather on deck at night carribean july

nights are warm, we were on caribbean princess last august and watched movie under the stars, they gave us blankets but it was too warm to use them.
Old May 5th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Patticake - email me. We need to get you to relax
Old May 5th, 2005, 08:47 PM
mikee

patticake, we need for you to take a chill pill and relax. you don't know how much better you'll feel by calming down. we always cruise the 2nd week of nov. and it is usually alot cooler inside on the ship than it is out on the lido deck. any other questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them for you.you western pa. friend mike