Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to JoannFla
Default CUSTOMER SERVICE/Carnival

Hello, Joann here AGAIN! I want to say that I called Carnival a little while agi, just to speak to a customer service agent regarding my gurantee room. I had some questions, and I wanted to say I smack myself for not getting this lady's name..she was wonderful. The agent helped me with my questions..was very friendly, and it was a great pleasure talking with her, and not feeling like I was being rushed off the phone! Bewtween employees like the lady I spoke with and going to this message board, I am going to be ready and prepared for my first cruise! Thanks to everyone on here who enjoys helping others and answering questions..I sometimes ask alot of questions sometimes the same ones lol BUT everyone is so friendly and helpful.. GROUP HUG!!!
Thanks everyone again and thanks ot the lady I talked to on the phone today!!! ~ Joann
Sponsored Links
Old May 14th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE/Carnival

Hi Joann,
So glad to hear someone from customer service was able to help answer your questions, I know how frustrating it can be when you call and get the run around.

What ship are you on and when?

Message Boards Moderator
Old May 14th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Bmaintz

My same experience with Carnival's direct reps.... They put up with a lot of dumb questions that I had & never rushed me...... Searchs on this fourm will give you a lot of info also...
Old May 14th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

I also had to call carnival just to get some information and the lady I talked to answered all my questions and was so nice. Makes everything go so smooth when you get those doubts out of ya mind so ya can go get on that cruise ship and sail away. Thanks Carnival for these nice folks....
Georgia girl
Old May 14th, 2005, 06:51 PM
First Mate

Most C.S places you call, are not very good experiences. I've read some where the person was calling Carnival's C.S and all they did was complain about the service they were given. So it is so great to see some people do have good experiences and great service. I had to call Carnival's C.S back in November, when my video log got ruined at the airport,,, and I wanted to get a new one.... when I talked to them, 2 of the 3 were very pleasant to speak with.

So, when, where and what ship will you be cruising?

*Kim*
07/30/95 - Fantasy
12/19/97 - Ecstasy
07/26/99 - Imagination
04/01/00 - Grandeur of the Seas
04/01/01 - Carnival Victory
03/29/03 - Carnival Triumph
11/11/04 - Sensation
04/17/07 - Imagination (again)
Old May 14th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Celebration sailing June 9th from jax... 3 weeks
First cruise and so EXCITED!!!!
Old May 15th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to JoannFla

Hi again I am sailing on the Victory on Oct. 30th! I have not found anyone else on here going on this date, but it would be nice to know some people before I board!! So if anyones going on Victory Oct 30th Lemme know! Take care all