Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2005, 12:02 PM
patticake

Default Lobster on the victory???

I tried to pull up a menu for the victory but cannot remember where i found it. Has anyone been on the victory recently and can you order lobster. ? is it just one night it is offered.? i just recently talked to a friend who got off the valor in april and she said they ordered lobster and primerib at dinner for the same person and got it with no problem. also what is the situation with crab legs being served on these ships. i understand the menus are somewhat different on different ships. we are going in july.
Sponsored Links
Old June 11th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch
Default Re: Lobster on the victory???

lobster is offered on one night....which is formal night....although im not sure if its the 1st or 2nd formal night. there is also no problem if you order ANY multiple entrees, appetizers, desserts, etc. i also do not know about the crab legs...

Old June 11th, 2005, 12:57 PM
mikee

patticake,
lobster is only served one nite of the cruise usually one of the formal nights.
you can order as many tails as you want and they will bring them to you. on one of our cruises one of our tablemates had two filet mignons and six lobster tails so don't be bashful and eat to your hearts content, but leave some room for dessert as it is always pretty good.
Old June 11th, 2005, 06:25 PM
sls

I've never seen crab legs in the regular dining room on Carnival ships.

The menus only differ because of the length of the cruise. All ships with 7 days have the same menu.

sls
Old June 12th, 2005, 10:13 PM
First Mate

Send a message via Yahoo to TC(Top-Cat)

We were on the Victory May 1-8, 05 (Eastern). Lobster was servied on the first formal night which was the second night aboard. Very good too I might add. I never saw anyone have it after that night, but all of the food was very good. We did get HUGE shrimp on two nights and they were delicious!

Have a great cruise! I wish I were going again!

On Glory - 05-06-06

Sensation,Jubilee ,Maj.of the Seas,Conquest, Victory.
Old June 13th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Cruise Maniac

They have lobster on the Victory but like I say to everyone I didn't like it. I am from Maine and I know what real lobster is. I have heard nothing but good things from people about the lobster and how much they liked it.
Don't take offense to me not liking it though, again being from Maine we boil instead of broil. You can order more than one and yes you can order prime rib and lobster for the same person, my friend did it and he was stuffed.
Good luck anyways and have fun. I know I did.