Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Peter B

Default Carnival Glory - Ports of Call - Western

I am sailing on the Feb 8th cruise of the Carnival Glory. I was looking for suggestions for things to do in the ports of call. Key West/Belize and Cozumel.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old June 15th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Carnival Glory - Ports of Call - Western

Hi Peter I am leaving Saturday so I will let you know.....

Sov. of the Seas 91,95 & 96
Disney Magic 2002
Carnival Triumph 2003
Explorer of the Seas 2004
Carnival Glory 6/18 2005
Freedom of the Seas July 2006
Old June 16th, 2005, 01:27 AM
steve wisnoski

Belize city is a tender port, so be prepared. In Cozumel, rent a car and go to the other side of the island facing towards Cuba, very nice beaches with a few cabanas that offer cheap food and drinks. Going downtown and shopping for me was not an option, not at all interesting.
Old June 16th, 2005, 03:10 PM
tte

We cruised Glory in Jan. 2005. Key West- we mainly walked around and checked out the town. Alot of shopping and bars with bands playing. We liked Irish Kevin's bar.
We did the Goeff's Cay snorkling in Belize. They tender you to a very small island and you snorkle off the beach. Very pretty. That took up our whole day so we didn't get to really see the rest of the land.
Cozumel was our favorite !!!!!! We rented a jeep and drove around the island. ( very very fun) We stopped at some of the resorts, ate and swim in the ocean. Some resorts you can use their rafts, snorkling equipment and chairs for $5, for the entire time you are there. It would take you about an hour or so to drive around the whole island. We highly recommend renting a jeep!!