Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2005, 08:27 AM
kesha

Default cabin # unknown

I sail in 12 days on the Conquest. How can you find out your cabin number if your documents say pier assignment? I read where people are going on the carnival website and finding out. How do you do this? This is my honeymoon and was just wondering? Does anyone recommend what to do in Jamaica?
Sponsored Links
Old June 21st, 2005, 08:37 AM
Happy Camper

Default Re: cabin # unknown

Take a tour in Jamaica! Beautiful country but not one I'd do on my own. In Ochos Rios we have done the plantation tour that stopps for pictures at the falls but you do not climb them. There is a beach within site of the pier that we have walked to and spent the day on - very nice.

In Montego Bay we have done the High Mountain River Rafting (not as much of a bus ride as Martha Brai River) and the snorkel catamaran - both were great - the rafting is different and relaxing and the snorkel was a blast! They stopped at Margarettaville for a little bit on that tour.

Have fun!! We usually wait for the surprise as to what cabin we got at the pier... Have a wonderful time! And don't forget to walk under the stars at night on the top deck, relax and enjoy the ocean, watch for flying fish etc. Leave something for the next cruise - don't try to do it all.... Debbie
Old June 21st, 2005, 05:49 PM
KarenConley

How I found out my room assignment was I went under order a gift and kept putting deck numbers in until I found my room. I had booked a 8a guartaneed room and started there and kept at it until I found my room. Took me around 2-3 hours but what a surprise when I found we went from 8a guart. upper deck to the Panorama deck 10 I was totally blowed away. It was a great deck. Good luck looking for your room number and have a wonderful cruise.
Karen
Old June 21st, 2005, 05:59 PM
Beginner

If you have received your ticket stuff look on the bottom of the sail and sign voucher. There is a long number at the bottom and it gives your room assignnment. The last 4 numbers should be it. When we got ours the last 4 numbers were 9274. We were on the Lido deck of the Glory in room 274.. Look it over and let me know if you see what I am talking about... Have a great time on your cruise !!!
Old June 22nd, 2005, 09:10 AM
kesha

i looked on the sign and sail voucher and there is no number. it only says gtee. thanks for the advice.
Old June 22nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via Yahoo to karessamom

There are a couple of ways to find your room if it's been assigned. BookModify method--You have to go to this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=182548 then scroll down to where you see a link to carnival bookmodify site. It will come up with an error message--that's ok click on the top where it say's my reservation sign in when it comes up with your cruise details--minumize that screen and click on the bookmodify link again you should now be into the site and if your cabin's been assigned it should be there. (you might have to turn off your firewall and internet security to make it work--if you do besure to turn it back on.
The other method is the gift method--you go to carnival's site and click on funpass enter your booking # sail date, name etc. then if all the info's there (you've filled out the funpass information) it will have a place where you can order gifts, click on that and pretend to order a gift. it should bring up your cabin number etc. if it's been assigned.
(do not try to go directly from ordergifts--you have to go thru the funpass system for it to bring up your cabin number.)Hope this helps

Old June 22nd, 2005, 02:37 PM
Beginner

There is a long number on the "back", "bottom" of the sign and sail voucher !

We had a Guarantee Balcony room and the number we were assigned was on the back of the voucher... 9274 Those numbers were the last of a long sting of numbers.

Double check ON THE BACK !!!!