Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2005, 09:13 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to ickletarakins
Default Valor Western Caribbean Review (06/12/05 Sail Date)

This is going to be a bit lengthy, so please bear with me. If you want to see pictures of my cruise, I have posted 50 of them in a Cruisemates photo gallery named TARA'S VALOR WESTERN CARIBBEAN PICS...so look it up! Anyway, here is my (fairly detailed) review of my Western Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Valor, June 12, 2005-June 19, 2005...(I'm doing this because, before I went on my cruise, I really loved the few detailed reviews that I read...). For reference, please know that my past vacations have included Sandals Montego Bay (all-inclusive resort), a southern Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean (in 2000), and numerous trips to Disney World...so although it might seem that, at times, I am a bit harsh, it is only because I have been to so many places and with so many companies who offer amazing vacations and service. Also, I readily admit that I am no expert, so I ask you to remember that, above all, these are my opinions!

SUNDAY:

Thankfully, our flights and everything went smoothly, and we arrived in Miami with ourselves, and ALL of our luggage, intact. It took them forever to load everyone's stuff onto the bus (they really should have had someone helping the bus driver), but at least it was air conditioned. Once we got to the port, it took about one hour and fifteen minutes to check in...basically, our flight landed at 11:45 AM and we were on the ship by 2:30 PM. My suggestion at this point would definitely be to fly into your port city the day before your cruise, that way, if your luggage IS misplaced, you have more of a chance of recieving it before embarkation; and also because, we were exhausted the whole day on Sunday from having to get up so early (I got up at 4:45 AM, because our flight was at 7:20 AM).

My first impression of the room was that it was much bigger than the room I had on Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas in 2000. Granted, the Valor is a much newer ship, but the room was very nice...not too small, tastefully decorated, and the picture window was literally big enough to sit in (which I did many a-morning before actually getting up and doing stuff). The one complaint I have about the room...no clock! It was really frustrating having to locate my husband's watch or turn on the TV every time I wanted to know what time it was...especially since the time on the TV didn't change when the ship's time did.

As for our luggage...my family had three cabins, and the luggage came piece by piece...three of us had it before dinner, two had it right after dinner, and I didn't get mine until about 7:30-8:00 PM. Thankfully, we were all smart enough to pack a nice (as in, not shorts and a t-shirt) change of clothes in our carry-ons, so we all had clean, decent clothes for dinner. I would definitely suggest packing such a change of clothes to anyone :o)

We all ate a quick lunch on the Lido deck...we had burgers and fries...the fries were really good and the burger was one of the best I have EVER had, and I'm not exaggerating...for the rest of the week, we were always hoping that the burger place was open.

Dinner (we had the 5:45 seating in the lower Washington Dining Room) was pretty good...my husband had the steak, and I had the lamb, both of which were good, but nothing special. The sweet and sour shrimp, however (which my sister had, and I tried), were VERY good. I had the apple mousse cake for dessert, which was very light but almost tasteless...once again, not bad, but nothing to brag about. My parents really loved the carmelized lemon custard. After dinner, my only complaint about our waiter, Louie, was that he seemed to be very rushed toward the end of dinner and really wasn't paying much attention to what we might want or need...thankfully, this really did turn out to just be a first-night fluke, and by the end of the trip, I had absolutely no complaints about him...he was great!

We went to the show at 8:45 that night...it was okay...nothing to brag about, but the comedian who was on right after the Valor Dancers was pretty funny...unfortunately, I lost my Carnival Capers paper for this day and can't remember his name. He was a pretty big, tall, guy from Florida, and he had a shaved head...that's all I remember. After the show, we went to karaoke in the Paris Hot Lounge. We got there just before 9:30 and it didn't really get crowded until almost 10...it was tons of fun, especially after a few drinks! My parents actually stayed up until 12:30 AM (I have NEVER seen them up that late), and I sang a lot, because after singing by myself, my sister wanted to sing with me, and then I sang a [very sad] rendition of "Summer Nights" with a very drunk newlywed...his new wife didn't mind, because she knew I was married, and the whole thing was just very fun.

MONDAY

Surprisingly, we were up and at 'em by 9 AM (and thankfully, we didn't have hangovers), and had breakfast at Rosie's. The line actually wasn't that bad, and the food (I just had eggs, bacon, and some fruit) was pretty good. We were at the pool between 9:15 and 9:30, and there was still a decent amount of chairs available. As always, there was a lot of chair-saving, but even after the Lido deck got crowded, there were plenty of chairs on the higher decks. My sisters and I went on the slide, which was a lot of fun, and the drink waiters were more than attentive all day long :o) (which rendered my husband in need of a nap before dinner that night). The announcements did get kind of annoying when sitting outside by the pool for so long, but I suppose there isn't much one can do about that. The hairy chest contest was a lot of fun...I was actually one of the judges, so if you were on the ship, I was the tall one with blonde hair in a ponytail, and I was wearing a pink flowered bikini. The little old man that won was SO cute, and he actually ended up being on my color-building team--the BLUE team!

I also did a bit of shopping, and was surprised at the selection in the shops. There were plenty of Carnival souvenirs, and even some shot glasses from the different ports of call...the alcohol selection wasn't the best, which is why I chose to buy my alcohol on Cozumel, but that's another story for later in this review ;o) My husband bought the bingo cards (three for $20), and he said it was very worth the money to buy them earlier in the week, because you can play all week on that $20. If you don't buy them then, you can buy them mid-week at "El Cheapo" Bingo for $10 for a strip of three.

This night was the first formal dinner...the hubby and I went to the Captain's Cocktail party in the Eagles Lounge prior to dinner, and sat with a very nice older couple from New York. After that, we headed straight down to our seating, and this dinner turned out to be the best of the week, in my opinion. The pumpkin soup was great, the ceasar salad was good (the dressing wasn't quite thick enough for my taste, but that's just me), the lobster was amaing, and the Reisling wine that they had on the dessert wine list was a very good Reisling. I had the tiramisu for dessert, and although it was served very differently from any other tiramisu I've ever had (sort of like a custard with the lady finger on the side), it was delicious.

Unfortunately, we missed the show this night, but my parents (who are not exactly the easiest people to please) saw it and said that it was very good. We wandered over to karaoke around ten, and the place was packed, so we just sang a couple songs, and then went to the One Small Step dance club. The club had a great setup (the lighted dance floor was really cool), but the music they were playing wasn't that great, and there were not many people there at all. There was a small midnight buffet this night, but it was just that--small--so my sister and I just got some cheeseburgers (it was just before midnight when we got up there, but this was the only night I saw the burger place open that late) and went to bed.

TUESDAY

Welcome to Belize! We ate breakfast in the Washington Dining Room this morning...I had waffles, which were a bit dry, and when I ordered them with strawberries, I didn't expect the strawberries to be stewed (they tasted more like jam or jelly), which was disappointing. I kind of liked having the selection in front of me, at Rosie's, better.

I would suggest to any and everyone that they book a tour through Carnival for Belize. It is a tender port, and they have to tender pretty far out...about five miles, actually. I definitely would not have enjoyed having to get up and wait in line at about 8 AM for a tender sticker...thankfully, we did the Goff's Caye Snorkeling Tour, and they picked us up right at the boat, not to mention that we didn't even have to meet until just before noon, which made for a fairly relaxing morning. The tour was about $62 per person, and it was worth every penny. The "island", which was maybe the size of 2/3 of a football field, was very clean, and the water was beautiful. My husband went out on the boat and snorkeled on the reef, and said it was the best snorkeling he had ever done. I stayed on the island and snorkeled off the beach with my sisters, who had never really been before and so were a bit frightened. The water wasn't very deep and the snorkeling was pretty good, although I'm sure not as good as it was off the boat. There were a few vendors there, but they weren't TOO pushy, and we all had shrimp kebabs with homemade barbeque sauce and tortillas, which was really good and only $6 a piece.

By the time we got back to the boat, we were still a bit hungry, so I shared a tuna salad sandwich from the Deli with my sister. It was very good! Within a couple hours, we had to go to dinner. For a starter, I had lobster bisque, which was good, but not the best I've ever had. I had the penne pasta with shrimp and scallops for dinner, and that was very good, and the cherry cheesecake was great (if you like the light, fluffy kind of cheesecake, which I do). The raspberry lemone creme brulee was also amazing.

For the shows that night, they had a different comedian, and a juggler. The comedian was pretty good, and the juggler was awesome...and funny ;o) It was also announced that on Monday, our day at sea, the guests on our ship ate more than the guests on any other Carnival ship in the past year...that, I would think, is somethign to be proud of...haha.

WEDNESDAY

We had room service for breakfast this morning--just bagels and fruit, but it was good, and it came right on time...however, they did forget my danish, which was a bit upsetting, because their danish are VERY good.

We were originally just going to take a taxi to West End Beach, but my mother overruled us, and in the end, I'm glad she did...we ended up doing the Tabayana Beach Break for $33 per person (just having reliable transportation was worth it). We did the 9:45 AM one, but if you want choice seats on the beach, and if you want to snorkel, I would suggest doing the earlier one. Snorkeling gear was $10 per set, but they were out of masks by the time we got there, so we had to wait about a half hour, and then we literally had to chase down people who were returning their equipment so that we could rent it. As for the beach, both it and the water were clean and beautiful. The changing rooms were also clean, and it was nice that they had freshwater showers. Lemonade, ice tea, and water were included, and they had a bar, burgers and hot dogs for sale, and a pretty decent live band. There were a few vendors--one of which was an amazing painter (I bought a medium-sized painting of a town scene from the island, framed and everything, for only $50)--but none of them were pushy. They also had hair braiding and massages for $25. As for the snorkeling--it was AMAZING, the best of the whole trip, in my opinion. There were huge cliffs of coral, and tons of fish large and small. My only complaint was that the beach was pretty crowded. Also, my dad and sister went parasailing, and the prices for that were pretty good--$50 per person or $75 total if you go tandem with someone else.

Back on the ship, I had a hot turkey sandwich for lunch, and it was really good. When dinner came around, I ordered the Alaskan King Crab meat for a starter...it was okay, but more of a creab meat salad than anything. For my meal, I had the shrimp with the cream sauce and pastry, which was amazing, and for dessert, I had the seasonal berries desert with the orange-cream-filled pastries. It was good, but VERY fruity...I also tasted the Bitter & Blanc, which in my opinion was MUCH better.

The show that night was a tribute to Frank Sinatra and Sammie Davis Jr...the singer and the band sounded good, but if you're not a big fan of Sinatra and Sammie Davis, this show probably isn't for you...I'm not a big fan; hence, I didn't stay for the whole thing.

We had decided to go to karaoke again that night...thankfully, we got there early (9 PM) and were the second people in line. If we had arrived any later, we probably wouldn't have gotten seats for all six of us...so if you plan on going to karaoke any night besides the first night, get there before 9:15!

THURSDAY

For breakfast, we went to the Washington Dining Room again. The service was a bit slow, and although the French toast was good, half of my pieces (I had a double order, which is four halves) were not cooked al the way through.

Today was Grand Cayman, and we tendered again. I have never seen water so amazingly blue! We were doing the Stingray Sandbar, Hell, and Turtle Farm tour, which cost $59 per person. Once again, it was nice that we had booked a tour through Carnival and didn't have to bother with getting a tender number or anything like that. The tour itself seemed worth the money to me...we got to see a decent amount of the island, including Seven Mile Beach and the Old Homestead (the oldest house on the island and one of the few that survived Hurricane Ivan last year). The island was about 95% destroyed by Hurricane Ivan last September, and they're only about half done with fixing everything, which is kind of sad. Anyway, Hell wasn't much to see, but it's cool to say you've been there ;o). The turtle farm was really neat--they had some turtles as big as kitchen tables, and then they had medium-sized and small ones which you could hold if you wanted to. The stingray sandbar was also really cool, but I wouldn't swim with them if you get easily freaked out--they won't hurt you, but if you start jumping up and down and stirring things up and frightening them, it's not good.

We got back in time to do a little shopping, but I opted to go back to the ship so that I wouldn't be rushing to get ready for dinner that night, because it was the second formal night. For a starter that night, the crab cakes were AMAZING, and the broccoli soup was pretty good too (a little too chunky for my taste, though). The tiger shrimp dish for the main course was good, and for dessert I had this chocolate thing with a French-sounding name, which was also good--and the caramel ice cream that came with it was REALLY good.

Later that night, we went to the show, which was called "Far From Over". It was an 80s tribute, and it was absolutely amazing!!! I don't want to give anything away, so I won't say any more, but I will say that it is a must-see! From 10-11 PM we went to 80s hour in the dance club, and that was also a lot of fun. There were more people there than there had been Monday night, but it was still obvious that it wasn't "the" place to be. After a few drinks, we went to check out the Gala Midnight Buffet. The first part of it wasn't that impressive, but at the end they had some really cool stuff. I didn't try any of the food (to me, it looked a little too fancy for midnight drunk munchies); instead, I went and grabbed some pizza. The pizza is actually more similar to the actual Italian style of pizza (for instance, their cheese pizza is called "Margarhita", which is the name of real Italian cheese pizza)...not the best I've ever had, but pretty good nonetheless!

FRIDAY

We ordered breakfast in our room again this morning (we're lazy, what can I say?). We had put on the room service card that we would like it between 9:20 and 9:40 AM, and it came about 9:30 AM. Just bagels and fruit again, but it was good--they did, however, forget the honey for my hot tea.

We didn't do a tour through the ship on this day, because I had heard enough about Cozumel to know that we would be plenty safe doing something on our own. Therefore, we took a taxi to Chankanaab ($10 for a one-way taxi ride, and it was $12 per person for admission into the park). The botanical gardens were okay (nothing to brag about), and the snorkeling was nowhere near as good as Roatan or even Belize, but it only cost $8 for a set of snorkeling gear, which wasn't too bad. There were lots of huge lizards, which was neat to see, and the beach was nice, but the entrance to the water WAS rocky. I didn't mind that, but it probably wouldn't be the best beach to bring small children to. It was also nice that you could walk over and see the dolphins that they used for the dolphin encounter. The whole park was very clean, and I even got my hair braided there ($25 for half of the head, and I got mine done with a design, not just straight back).

We got back from Chankanaab just before a rainstorm, so we did some shopping and ate at a Mexican (obviously) restaurant. I can't remember the name of it, but it was in this old warehouse and was closer to the taxi area than to the pier. The nachos were good, if a bit dry, and the quesadillas were VERY good. My sister and I shared a Mango Margarita, which was not only good, but strong. After lunch, the rainstorm was over, so we did some more shopping. The shopping here is pretty good; the vendors are pretty willing to bargain, and only a few of them were fairly pushy, but none of them were anywhere near as bad as some other islands I've been to (such as St. Lucia and Jamaica).

Although we had planned on doing a sit-down dinner, we decided that we would rather do something quick, so that we could get back out and party at Fat Tuesdays. So we ate at Rosie's...the selection wasn't the best, but the fried chicken was good, and the soft serve ice cream was also really good, which surprised me (the ice cream on my previous cruise, which was a Royal Caribbean Cruise, was really grainy and not good at all). After dinner, we headed right out to Fat Tuesday's...the daiquiries were expensive ($11 for a yard glass and $9 for a tube glass...and just to let you know, they hold about the same amount of alcohol, so the tube glass is the better deal). The bar was really crazy, and REALLY fun...my sisters and I even ended up dancing on the little stage with the pole :o) If you are going to go here for the evening, I would suggest getting there by 7, because by 8 PM it was insanely crowded and you never would have found a table close to the bar.

Once back on the ship, we went to the party on the Lido deck, which was also a lot of fun. We got there just before 10:30, but if we had gotten there any later, we wouldn't have gotten a seat at the bar. It was still hoppin' when we headed to bed around 12:30 (at least, I think it was 12:30). We actually got room service that night, because the lines were so long for the buffets and everything--both the roast beef and brie sandwich and the shrimp salad sandwich were delicious!

SATURDAY

It's hard to believe a week can pass so fast! We had breakfast in Rosie's this morning, and as always, the bacon and eggs and fresh fruit were good. We arrived at the pool about 10:00-10:15 AM and there were still plenty of chairs available; however, all the "good ones" were filled by 11 AM. It was a nice, lazy day. For lunch, I finally got to try to fish and chips upstairs in Rosie's, and all the reviews I have read were right--they were some of the best fish and chips I have ever had (and that's a lot to say from someone who grew up going to Cape Cod and Maine every summer). The chocolate buffet was amazing--I have never seen so much chocolate in one place! I tried the banana fritters, the chocolate cheesecake, and the chocolate-covered doughnuts, all of which were very good.

When it came time for dinner, I wasn't sure how I was going to eat any more, but I did. The chicken quesadillas were good (if you like black beans and don't mind the severe lack of sour cream, you would really love them); the Newburgh seafood plate was good (but not great--the sauce was a little strong for a seafood plate, in my opinion). I also tried my husband's prime rib, and it was delicious--very tender! For dessert, the Grand Marnier souffle was devine. And after a week with our waiter, Louie (I think he was from the Philippines), I must say that he was great--very fun and very attentive.

That night, we spend some money in the casino (not a bad selection of slot machines, I must say, although my husband was very disappointed that they didn't have Texas Hold 'em as one of their card games). I also have to wonder if Carnival, or at least, the people who designed the theme of the casino, know what a geisha is...Anyway, we also stopped by the Lindy Hop, which was pretty fun and not too crowded (we got there around 10:30, I have a feeling it might have gotten a little more crowded as the night went on). The piano man was not the best singer, but he was better than some of the piano men I've seen play in the past.

Our attempt to order room service this night completely backfired. If I were you, I would just plan on making y our way up to the buffet on the Lido deck--we should have just gone there, but I suppose this is what you get for being lazy, because we waited over an hour and a half for the food we ordered from room service, and when it finally did arrive, it was cold.

Now, for some things we learned over the week--"Laws", the pool band, sounded good, but seriously only seemed to know about ten songs. If you drink a decent amount, here is some good-to-know info--it's cheaper to buy wine and champagne by the bottle if you want more than one glass; it is cheaper to buy buckets of beer if you are going to have four or more, and buckets of domestic beer (i.e. Miller Lite) cost $11.50, buckets of imported beer (i.e. Corona) are $13.50; also, it is a good deal to buy the daily special in the refill cup on your first day (it costs, I think, $6.25 the first time, and after that you get refills of the daily specials for only $4.50 all week long, whereas if you just bought cups of the daily specials one by one, they cost $2.95 and they're about half the size). Also, I found it weird that many of the bartenders did not know how to make a Rum Runner on the rocks...

SUNDAY

For breakfast, we once again went to the Washington Dining Room, where I learned that either baked apples are served cold, or the baked apple I had was just a really bad one ;o). I had the buttermilk pancakes, and those were very good.

For debarkation, we did the "relaxation debarkation". This meant we had to have our baggage (except for our carry-ons) outside of our cabin by midnight on Saturday. We had to be out of the room by 9 AM, but after that, we were able to just laze around on the couches near the Java coffee place for about an hour or so. We got in line to disembark around 10:20 AM and eventually got to the airport at about 12:15 PM. Just FYI, the Port of Miami has no airconditioning, and most of the time we were waiting in line to go through customs was pretty hot and miserable, although once we got down into the main area, the line was almost constantly moving. Thankfully, we had a late flight and were able to check in, get through security, eat a sit-down lunch, and still have time leftover. In conclusion, the debarkation was long and hot--when I went on my Royal Caribbean cruise, they did it by flight number and it was much easier, so in my opinion, Carnival really should work on their debarkation process. Due to weather issues and the incompetency of US Air, we didn't get home until about 4:30 AM Monday morning, but that is not Carnival's fault, so it is a different story for a different time, I suppose.

Now for my major complaint--I bought a bottle of tequila (a brand that is not sold in the U.S.) and a bottle of Cruzan banana rum (which I have never seen at any liquor store I've been to in the U.S.) in Cozumel. I had to hand it over to Carnival when I boarded the ship Friday afternoon, as did everyone else who bought alcohol in the ports. They said it would be delivered to my room by noon the next day (Saturday). Well, when it wasn't there by 3 PM on Saturday, I called the front desk. They told me that they still had a lot of alcohol to deliver, and that I would get it by 8 PM that night. When it still wasn't there by about 9 PM, I went to the purser's desk. The person I spoke to told me it would be there by midnight, but when I went to bed at 1 AM, it still wasn't there, and when I got up at 7 AM the next morning, guess what, STILL no alcohol. At this pint, when I called front board services, they said I had to go to the purser's desk. At this point, the purser's desk tried to tell me that they had no record of me ever handing over my alcohol to them, and then said they would reimburse me the $25 I had spent. Needless to say, you can't buy two bottles of decent liquor for $25 in the U.S., so I asked if they could replace it with liquor from their store. Apparently, all they had left was Absolut Vodka (of which my husband had already bought a bottle), Crown Royal, and Cruzan Vanilla Rum. I took a bottle of the Vanilla rum and a bottle of Crown in exchange, but I made it very clear that I was not happy with the situation. If they had not confiscated my liquor in the first place, this whole situation never would have happened. The woman kept saying "I don't know what happened, I don't know what happened"...I replied, "I'll tell you what happened--either one of your crew members stole it, or you delivered it to the wrong room and the people who received it didn't have the morals to return it". Needless to say, I still plan on writing a letter to Carnival about this, as you can't REALLY replace something that cannot even be FOUND in the United States.

All in all, my first Carnival cruise, and my first trip to the Western Caribbean, was very enjoyable. On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the worst, 5 being the best)...
Value for your money: 4
Food: 3.5
Stateroom: 4.5
Ship Decor: 5
Itinerary: 5
Activities (including bars, shows, casino, etc.): 4
Service: 4
Embarkation: 3.5
Debarkation: 2.5

-Carnival Valor Western Caribbean Cruise, June 2005
-Sapphire Princess Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska Cruise, May 2008

Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2005, 10:16 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to felway17 Send a message via Yahoo to felway17
Default Re: Valor Western Caribbean Review (06/12/05 Sail Date)

Wow,,, great review... and makes me want to get on my cruise today... Same ship same iterary.....

THanks

Old June 23rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
gaylin

But what about the rum? (runner). Just Kiddin...really I want to know how the weather was. Did it make any difference to you? Did you notice it? I go on Valor for the 6/26 sailing and the storms have me nervous. I can't stop watching the weather channels and web sites!
Old June 24th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Passenger

The weather was just fine :o) The reason I didn't include anything about it is because the cruiseline has no control over that, so it's not a realyl pertinent part of a review...at least in my opinion. But anyway, it was sunny and beautiful the day we boarded the ship, and the same on Monday, our first day at sea. When we tendered in Belize, it was raining earlier in the day, but it cleared up. It rained a bit again later that day, but just a passing storm. Wednesday in Roatan it was beautiful all day long, Thursday in Grand Cayman it rained for about ten minutes when we were on our way out to Stingray Sandbar, but it was just this weird shower and it was sunny the whole way back to the island. Friday there was a decent thunderstorm during the afternoon in Cozumel (about an hour and a half or so long), but it cleared up after the storm...it rained again, briefly, later that night, as we left Cozumel, but once again, it was just a shower. Our last day, it was beautiful all day long. On the return home, there were bad thunderstorms all over the south-east, so that delayed some of our flights, but that's another good reason why, if you are going on a cruise during the summer, you should get tickets to fly into the port the day before the cruise leaves, that way, if your plane is delayed due to weather, you won't miss the ship.

Old June 24th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to snowball

Hey Tara!! Great review.

The comedian's name from the first night's show was Alan Ball, and I thought he was really funny too. Did the break-dancers from the 80's show perform out in the lobby area after your show? I went to the early show and they performed out there for another 15 minutes or so after the show was over - it was so cool!!!

I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you on the cruise, but I probably saw you dancing with the pole at Fat Tuesdays! ;-)
Old June 27th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Chanin

Cool review, I can't wait until January!! We also have Cruzan Banana rum in Ohio. It's pretty cheap, too! See if you can find a liquor store in Ohio that ships. That really stinks about your rum, though!! Chanin
Old June 27th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Passenger

I was actually at the early show on 80s night, but I didn't really watch them break-dance afterward...we were hurrying off to somewhere, I don't remember exactly where...

You probably did see my sisters and I...there really weren't that many girls that were brave enough to get up there...but I figured, I've danced on bars in Myrtle Beach and Orlando, I'm certainly brave enough to do it in Mexico!

Not sure if this will work, but here's a pic of my sisters and I from Fat Tuesday...

</img>

Old June 27th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Valor Western Caribbean Review (06/12/05 Sail Date)

Blah, it didn't work, but if you go to this link, you can see the picture:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25...FatTuesday.jpg