Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2005, 11:43 AM
GM

Default Carnival Itinerary?

My husband and I have never taken a cruise. It was suggested we try a shorter one first. My questions:

Does Carnival have a trip which would include a trip to WDW for a few days, then transportation to Cape Canaveral for a 3/4 day trip to the Bahamas?
Sponsored Links
Old June 29th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival Itinerary?

No. Disney Cruise Lines does that. If you wish to go to WDW and cruise on another line you must do so as two differant trips. Many TA's can help you with this or you can do it on your own easily. Just book your own air and arrive a few days early or leave a few days after your cruise. During that time stay in a hotel and attend WDW getting maybe a three days pass or something. You can book the hotel yourself by checking what is available and the cost on hotels.com etc. It shows you the hotels available and what they offer and the prices. Call the hotel directly and see what price they can offer. Call the airlines or go to one of the many websites available and book your own air. Have a great time no matter what you do. I might suggest that you do WDW first because the cruise will blow you away and you would not think WDW was that great after you take a cruise. <G>
Jim

Old June 29th, 2005, 12:44 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Carnival Itinerary?

We did that on the Big Red Boat. We cruised first and the whole family(5) wished we were back on the boat. It was our first cruise ever and we loved it. Been hooked ever since. Enjoy! We did enjoy WDW, but our kids loved the cruise more!