CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   2 months to the Glory B Cruise!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/204642-2-months-glory-b-cruise.html)

Jim Bragg July 10th, 2005 05:11 PM

2 months to the Glory B Cruise!!

Hey everyone! It is now two months until our Cruisemates group sails off to the Western Caribbean onboard the CCL Glory! I am thinking that we can set up our own personal chat that will be at 8PM Fridays and last until the regular 9PM chat. Just log into the chat room and we will be there! I would like to discuss with everyone what they want to do and any ideas they might have. This is really a "Group" cruise and we are going to do what the group wants to. I have also been in touch with the CD onboard the Glory, Mark Price, who is aware of us and looking forward to meeting everyone. On the Cruisemates Group page there are instructions on how to download a poster for your door and I recommend that everyone do so and place it on your cabin door. There is also a door decorating contest that we will be looking at on every sea day and the winner will be announced on the last day. That means that each seaday they will be judged and assigned points and the last or third day at sea the winner with the most points will win. That way you can gather new things all the time to improve your door! <G> Use only things you create yourself and none of those store-bought things. <G> Also please be respectful of the steward and used tape that can easily be removed without leaving sticky stuff all over for them to have to clean. We want the stewards and crew to really remember us for all the good reasons.
Now lets here a rollcall and if you want to announce your cabins you may do so but you are under no pressure to do so here on this public board. I am also looking for suggestions! How many are up for a tug-o-war?
Jim

Jim Bragg July 11th, 2005 06:29 PM

Re: 2 months to the Glory B Cruise!!

Come on Glory cruisers! Lets here from you!
Jim

CZodda July 11th, 2005 08:50 PM

Cathy Z checking in Jim! I am in 9275 on Lido (assuming it doesn't change, of course!). How about everyone else?

Have a super Tuesday everyone!

Cathy

cruizinrican July 13th, 2005 10:28 AM

Re: Re: 2 months to the Glory B Cruise!!

Hey Jim, my boyfriend and I are sailing this date on the Glory but did not book thru you. Can we still join the fun? I don't think so but thought we would ask any how.

Cruizinrican

Jim Bragg July 13th, 2005 06:30 PM

Cruizenrican, why sure! We are very friendly and inclusive and you are welcome to join in with us. The only thing you can't do is get the extras that the TA is providing us such as the shipboard credit, cocktail party, or get the booze and chocoletes. Just come up and introduce your self to us and I will be happy to introduce you to the others.
Jim