Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2005, 06:26 AM
goaliemom

Default MIRACLE 7/31/05 - CABIN ASSIGNMENT QUESTION

Okay, I can't take it anymore. I'm sailing in 19 days - half packed - my mind is already in cruise mode. My second cruise (Victory last year to Halifax) can't wait to be away from my cell phone and email!!

Here is my question for any of you experienced cruisers out there. I was originally sailing on the Glory leaving 7/20 - when they changed her itinerary - I contacted Carnival and changed my plans - didn't want to do 2 days at sea back to back because of the fear if they had to cancel another port it would be a 7 day sailing with only 2 ports.

Carnival was very helpful and rebooked for the Miracle with a guarantee 8C (same as we had on the Glory). When I s/w the rep from Carnival she said she was going to indicate an additional upgrade if it was available. I haven't been able to get my cabin number (tried all the tricks on the boards) - but when I look at my reservation on the website it shows "8C - Suite Stateroom" Does anyone know if this means they have upgraded our room? 8C is an extended balcony cabin and I would think that it would say 8C Balcony - not Suite Stateroom.
Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2005, 07:09 AM
toni3554

Default Re: MIRACLE 7/31/05 - CABIN ASSIGNMENT QUESTION

what my family did to get our room number was we logged in to the Carnival Website and we went to gifts. we click on an item on the list(doesn't matter which item)and it had our booking number and room number at the bottom where you fill in that information.

Hope i could help,toni
Old July 12th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: MIRACLE 7/31/05 - CABIN ASSIGNMENT QUESTION

i tried that just now - it's still blank - i can't stand the anticipation. not that it really matters - i'm going to be sleeping somewhere on that ship!!

thanks for your help.
Old July 12th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Darcy
Default Re: MIRACLE 7/31/05 - CABIN ASSIGNMENT QUESTION

goalimom

We sailed the Miracle in April with a guaranty cabin. We found our room (on the back of our ticket). Once we got to the pier we found they had upgraded us again! You really won't know until you get there.

Darcy

Monarch of the Seas 3/06
Carnival Inspiration 8/05
Carnival Miracle 4/05
Carnival Inspiration 4/04
Sovereign of the Seas 4/03