Here is the ship size recipe....I am guessing it will need to be reduced...
Bitter & Blanc Chocolate Brioche pudding
Egg yolk 15 lb
Sugar 10 lb
Brioche bread 36 no. ( 9 four inch pans)
Heavy cream 14 ea
White chocolate 40 lbs
Butter 15 lbs
Egg whites 12 lb
Sugar 8 lb
For Vanilla sauce :
Milk 6 ltr
Sugar 1 kg
Corn flour 300 gms
Egg yolks 40 ea
Vanilla extract few drops
For greasing :
Butter solids 4 lbs
Sugar 6 lb
Ganache 8 lb
* For Vanilla sauce, boil milk & sugar, cream yolks & cornflour & whisk in the milk,add vanilla extract & cook on slow heat till it reaches a coating consistency. Strain
* Remove the sides of the brioche bread, cut into dices & soak in cream.
* Melt the chocolate with butter & keep aside.
* In a mixing bowl, cream sugar & yolk, add the melted chocolate on slow speed.
* Add the bread & cream, mix well.
* In a separate bowl, prepare meringue & fold into the bread mixture.
* Grease the soufflé cup, put one spoon of ganache on the base, portion out the pudding mixture, keep aside.
* Bake in the evening at 180 f for 45 mins. Remove, dust with powdered sugar & serve with vanilla sauce.