Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Bernadette

Default Roll Call Inspiration 8/29

Hello - anyone going? This is our first cruise. Two boys 12 and 8 are VERY excited. (Hubby doesn't get excited about much) 18 of us in all. Any feedback on Inspiration would be great!! 24 days - Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 5th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Savnah

Default Re: Roll Call Inspiration 8/29

Hoi Aunt Bernadette! Your hubby is'nt excited? That's sad. I can't wait till the cruise!

Savannha
Old August 5th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Bernadette

Hoi? Hi sweety. Yeah, you know Uncle Steve. I can't wait either!!! See you next week.
Love Aunt B
Old August 6th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Savannah

Default Re: Re: Roll Call Inspiration 8/29

Hoi? Sorry I meant hi. Yes I do know Uncle Steve. He does'nt get excited bout anything, huh? Cant waity till the cruise!

Savannah
Old August 6th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Jen O

Well, Mark and I are obviously coming on the cruise - we've been booked before my friend, who had her honeymoon cruise over a month ago. I think you guys need to have your personal chats on the phone and let some other people post!

Anyways, we'll be doing the Stingray City/Turtle Farm/Hell - although Hell seems like it will be pretty cheesy, but that seems like one of those places that you go to so you can get a souvenir that says "I've Been to Hell" or something like that. Like Dirty Dick's Crab House in Virgina Beach.

We're also doing Xcaret, which I know I'm looking forward to! I've been checking out the map and trying to figure out my priorities, so I can try to see everything I want to see. Definitely looking forward to the dolphin swim there. I hope I won't have to elbow anyone to get a turn at petting a dolphin.

I have been ignoring my jealous co-workers, who keep reminding me that I'm going during hurricane season. Although I am well aware of this, I'd still like to keep a positive outlook, even though I'm looking forward more to the "Caribbean" part, rather than the "cruise" part.

Also, if my dad is reading, please don't post a fake response and make the family laugh at me.

Old August 12th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Beginner

HI its the wards we are coming with u cant wait