Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2005, 06:50 AM
fla gang

Default Re: Druged & raping new brides??

Gues what,
I personally watched the report, and it was on Current Affairs a couple of days ago.The reporters spoke to some former cruise industry employees, and there were reports that if a crime such as a rape occured , and it was reported to the ships security personel, then the ship employee would be dropped off at the next port of call and the matter would be swept under the rug with nobody left to accuse. This disturbs me very much that on the high seas these persons are not made accountable for their actions, if this all really does happen. Jim, I don't know if anyone else has seen this report first hand but I for one did and I am in the travel industry myself. What do you tell a new client that may ask questions about this subject? Are you gonna tell them what you think will get you the sale or are you gonna tell them that this sort of thing coud happen?

Barry

Bookmarks

Tags
bartenders, bitch, bride, brides, com, druged, drugging, gang, girls, orleans, people, rape, raped, raping, victums