Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
Passenger

Default Missing groom

Hello everyone,
I heard a little about the missing groom on the Royal Caribbean ship. I was just wondering if any of you had any more information. Does anyone know what happens when something terrible like this goes on? Do they get everyone off the ship? I am just curious. That is awful.
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2005, 12:49 PM
SE

Default Re: Missing groom

I don't think you have too much to worry about with the missing groom story. If you check out Current Affair's web page they have some info on that story. There's a lot of speculatoin on what happened. Supposedly his new wife didn't even notice he was missing & there was blood splatter in the room...how do you not notice that??? It's all very shady.
I don't think they got everyone off the ship right of way...I'm not sure but they probably did an investigation at their next stop, I don't think it was reported until then anyways. They also had the Turkish officals looking into what happened & I think they searched the waters. Hope this helped a little, I don't know how accurate I am but if you surf the web for "missing groom, cruise" you might be able to find more info.
Old August 23rd, 2005, 11:33 PM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to DalTX
Default Re: Missing groom

I saw an investigator on tv a few nights ago,and it said it was only a couple of drops of blood in the cabin. When she got up he wasnt in the bed and she went to work out.Maybe she thought he was already up and out.Most of the blood was where the guy fell/or was pushed over board from his balcony.

They were both very drunk so she could have slept right thru it.They had pictures from the cam and it showed her on one side of the elevator with a staff member and the hubby on the other side.Lots of different rumors about this.Saying they fought all night and that he was doing a lot of gambling.Think there was 3 guys in his cabin the night before.Seems a police capt or chief was in the cabin next to them..

They said that both the bride and grooms family were being very quiet about it.So,who knows what really happened.They will probably never know...