Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2005, 08:12 AM
Passenger

Default ROLL CALL -VALOR -- Thanksgiving week--ANY ONE GOING?

Anyone going on the Valor leaving Miami on 11/20?
Sponsored Links
Old August 31st, 2005, 08:51 AM
GMM

Default Re: ROLL CALL -VALOR -- Thanksgiving week--ANY ONE GOING?

My wife and I are going December 5 -- Rusty Wallace / Nascar Cruise !!!!! Can't wait !!!
Old August 31st, 2005, 03:25 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: ROLL CALL -VALOR -- Thanksgiving week--ANY ONE GOING

traveling thanksgiving again,2 partners in business for 30 years,wife lets me travel alone once a year,been trying to get my buddy married for years.valor new ship for the two of us.traveled royal carib. the last 2 years.hes on veranda deck myself empress.
Old September 1st, 2005, 08:46 PM
HappyMe

Default Re: Re: Re: ROLL CALL -VALOR -- Thanksgiving week--ANY ONE G

Hi Camperson, looks like we're going to have two more on the ship....those lines are getting longer...but at least there's one more single fellow....we can only hope he likes to dance! HappyMe
Old September 9th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: ROLL CALL -VALOR -- Thanksgiving week--ANY O

Happy Me---
Maybe we might have to wait in line for the salad after all. Busy Me also started a 11/20 thread.

Any one else going? Would love to hear from you.
Old September 9th, 2005, 09:51 AM
SE

GMM- I can't wait either for the Rusty cruise! Just remember it's Dec 4th not 5th (Don't want you to miss out!).
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Cruise!
SE
Old September 9th, 2005, 10:18 AM
GMM

I meant Dec. 4th. - I guess I got too excited !!! Counting down now :>)) . We are aft upper deck with balcony - last room 6481. What room are you in ? This is our 3rd Rusty cruise -- Miller Lite here we come !!!!!
Old September 9th, 2005, 11:50 AM
SE

GMM-
We are inside cabin Riviera Deck. Had to go inexpensive (but we had this room last Dec & it did what we needed, maybe one day we'll splurge). This is our 2nd Rusty Cruise, as well as just our 2nd Cruise (he was the reason we tried cruising in the first place, it definitely helped sway my bf's decision to go) =)
I just hope it is a little more organized this time. We were upset last time when they had the give aways in the theater and people who were just on the cruise, who didn't know who Rusty was/is, were winning prizes, we won nothing of course, but I thought that way why they gave us "special" passes.
But I am still VERY excited & am also counting down the days!
Old September 9th, 2005, 02:06 PM
GMM

SE
I agree with you about being unorganized , especially the last night when they were just "throwing" the stuff into the audience. If they were going to give souveniers away like that they should have been giving them out at the door when you came in. Maybe this year will be different. 2 years ago I won a tire from one of Rusty's car autographed and the year before my wife won a Richard Petty ride along. Hope to see you on the ship
Old September 14th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Passenger

My husband and teen daughter and I will be on the Thanksgiving cruise. We can't wait! Hoping the Valor is as great as our previous experiences on the Victory and Conquest. Especially hoping the "Piano Man" is as good as the Victory's.
Old September 15th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Passenger

Windstar, glad to hear you are on board too. Our family can't wait either. We have been several other carnival ships, but I always look forward to trying a new one.

Happy Me will be excited to see that more are on board to.. We were beginning to think that maybe there would be small lines at the buffet
area , but I'm sure we will be in lines.

keep in touch,
campperson