We were scheduled to go on the Elation on December 4th but with the repositioning of the Ecstacy, our cruise has been "cancelled". (I am not upset about this, it is for a better cause).
We have the opporunity to go on the Conquest that same week, but the cost is about 200 more. Our final payment was due on the 15th of September, but with the change and extra cost (beyond our control), does anyone know if Carnival would give us an extra few weeks to pay? We have the money now, but it would put us in a little bit of a bind with the unexpected change and the rise in gas $$$.
If you have the same sail date, the final payment date would be the same. Unless Carnival is making special arrangements. Normally final payment is due 75 days prior to departure, or they will cancel your cabin. I am a TA but don't currently have anyone booked on Carnival. I will check with some of my fellow TA's to see if they have heard anything from Carnival. Part of the delay in information is to this happening over a holiday weekend.
***edited to delete advertising***