Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2005, 08:36 PM
LittleFoot

Default TV Stations

Since my husband and I will be sailing during the week of the Sept 19th and 26th and will be missing some fall season premiers, we were wondering what stations are available on the Carnival ships? We will be sailing Carnival Spirit from Vancouver to Hawaii. Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 7th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Admiral

Default Re: TV Stations

Satellite permitting, ABC/NBC/CBS/a couple of ship information channels/a "text news" channel/free movie channel. Due to time zone differences between the ship/transmitting television station, programming probably won't be on at the expected time.

Post Edited (09-07-05 20:31)
Old September 7th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to UConn1 Send a message via MSN to UConn1
Default Re: TV Stations

I am also on the Spirit Vancouver-Hawaii sailing those weeks. I will set my DVR to record my shows, I refuse to watch TV while on a cruise. I will, however, spend days in front of my TV to catch up on all my shows when I return. We are arriving in Vancouver on Sept 18th and won't return to Orlando until Oct 4th, so I will have 2 1/2 weeks of shows to catch up on.

Are you as excited as I am about the cruise??? Tomorrow I enter my SDM stage - I am counting down to the day we leave for Vancouver not to the sail date. I am spending 3 days pre cruise there - so much to do and so little time to do it in. Are you spending any precruise time in Vancouver?

Jodi

Post Edited (09-07-05 20:49)