CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Nude Pool on some Carnival Ships???? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/300805-nude-pool-some-carnival-ships.html)

Bugman September 15th, 2005 11:55 PM

Nude Pool on some Carnival Ships????

Some friends of ours said that there is a "nude pool" on the very top of the Carnival Glory (or perhaps some other CCL ship). They have also been on RC Cruise Line, so they may not be sure which cruise line. Has anyone heard of this on the Carnival Line?

nolou525 September 16th, 2005 12:06 AM

Never heard of a nude pool but Carnival does have topless sunbathing on the very top deck.

Bugman September 16th, 2005 12:20 AM

Thanks Cheryl! Going on Carnival Glory in 9 days! Our first cruise!
GO SOX AND PATS!!!! REPEAT!!!! Born in Mass, grew up in NH.

David West September 16th, 2005 08:04 AM

Nude pool on the Glory

Never seen that either. Never been on the Glory, but I have been on the Conquest, and its the sister ship to the Glory. And it does not have one.
As nolou525 stated, they do have a topless deck.

Happy cruising; :)
david 8)

Larry77 September 16th, 2005 03:58 PM

Nope. Sorry.........
There's a topless sundeck which is on all Carnival ships.
That's as far as it goes.

crusin4fun September 16th, 2005 04:19 PM

As everyone has said no "nude" pool, but top deck is topless.

Prankster September 16th, 2005 09:35 PM

There better not be a nude pool on Carnival ships!!!! My wife just bought me a new bathing suit! :)
Dave
2005 Triumph
2006 (Jan) Valor

Floridajames September 17th, 2005 11:13 AM

nude pools on Carnival

No nude pools. As others have said, topless sunbathing on top deck.......but beware of the Guido's (men(?) who gather there for a peep show).

Luanne Russo September 17th, 2005 11:29 AM

I don't know how true this is, but our cabin steward told us that the reason the pools closed at night, was because they didn't want people getting drunk and being unclothed in the pools. LOL

Eddie97128 September 17th, 2005 03:55 PM

"skinny dipping" after the sun goes down in a cruise ship swimming pool? I don't think so. Now a secluded beach? Well now :roll:

Jim Bragg September 17th, 2005 05:23 PM

:oops: Nope, no such thing as a nude pool or even a topless one for that matter. There IS a 'top optional' deck on the CCL ships and they are located on the topmost deck and are for adults only and well marked. They are nice and quite and a great place to read and get away from the crowds but single men are really not welcome and I think you can understand why. I did just return from the Glory and it seems that on that class vessel there is a deck right at the funnel that is also very quite and up nice and high that is not listed as tops optional so that seems to be a great place for peace and quite and you can go up there without feeling like a pervert and getting glares from the ladies.
Jim

Rob M. September 17th, 2005 10:26 PM

I went up on the topless deck on the Conquest in Jan. not knowing it was topless and I was taking pictures of the ship from up there with the digital camera...oops!....luckily there were no ladies topless up there, just a couple of old male trolls.

LSzeliga September 17th, 2005 11:02 PM

SUNDECK

No nude pool, but there is a Topless deck only

Prankster September 19th, 2005 09:37 PM

We were pulling out of St. Maarten on the Triumph in January, and I was on the top deck taking pictures. Some security guy made me put my camera away. There was nobody even on the top deck other than my wife and kids! Rules are rules I guess.
Dave
2005 Triumph
2006 Valor (Jan.)