Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 17th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Passenger

Default DAY TRIP TO ATLANTIS

Hello Everyone,
I was curious about booking a day room at the atlantis while we are in port.I thought i read somewhere that it is possible.Am i correct?If so how do i go about doing this?
Tahnk you in advance for any information you can give me.
john
Sponsored Links
Old September 17th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Admiral

Hiya John,
I heard the same thing and I'm doing some research. I'll share what I have found thus far. We will be in Nassau in November and all of the travel sites I've gone to show Atlantis sold out for our dates, but if it were available it would be about $343 and up. Basically even though you're only using it for the day you will be paying the per night rate. Two blocks away is the Comfort Suites which is a sister property of Atlantis. If you have a room there, you also have access to the Atlantis property. I called them and was quoted $205 for the day or night. I checked Expedia and it was $188. Thats what I have found thus far, I may go ahead and book it before it sells out. I doubt these rooms will last. Hope that helps.
Old September 18th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Admiral

I ended up getting a room at Comfort Suites Paradise Island for $171 by going to the Choice Hotels website and on that page there is a drop down menu and at the bottom it has the internet specials category, which is what I selected to get the lower rate. You can cancel the reservation until 24 hours before your scheduled arrival in case there is a change in itinerary. I don't know if thats a bargain, but its the best deal I could find.