Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Dar4960 Send a message via Yahoo to Dar4960
Default Glory Dec 10th...anyone else sailing this date?

Sailing on the Glory once again, December 10th...anyone else sailing this date?
Darlene [/b]
Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Beginner

Default We'll be there

There are five of us (me, my husband, daughter 18, daughter 15, and son 8). Can't wait. We're counting down the days already. Where are you from? We're from Melbourne, Florida (20 minutes from Port Canaveral).
Old September 20th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Dar4960 Send a message via Yahoo to Dar4960

I am from Chattanooga Tennessee. I will be traveling with my mate (John) and my daughter Kippi...she is 23....this was a graduation gift to her...We are excited, I just returned from the Glory this past weekend. It is an awesome ship and the Cruise Director Mark Price is wonderful! We had a great time.
Darlene
Old September 22nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
Beginner

Default Can't wait

We're really looking forward to it. My husband and I have only been on the Fantasy class ships and now we're finally going on one of the big girls. The kids have never cruised before. We kept promising them that we would do a family cruise, so this year we finally booked one.

We figured that after living in a 30 foot fifth-wheel travel trailer (7 of us) for the past year, we really needed this. We had extensive damage to our home last year from hurricanes Frances and Jeanne. We're still in the process of rebuilding and hope to be done by the first of the year.

We only live about 20 minutes away from the port and have gone out there a couple of Saturdays to watch her sail away.