Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 29th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Passenger

Default Best restaurants in San Juan to celebrate an engagement???

I figured I'd turn to you professionals. : ) Quick background: I just found out that friends of ours who are also going on the December 11th cruise on Carnival Destiny got engaged. Other friends of ours, also going on the cruise, thought it would be a good idea if we had an engagement dinner while in San Juan (the soon to be married live in DC and the rest of us live out here in Southern California.......we only meet up once a year on vacations). We're all (group of 11) arriving 3-4 days prior to the December 11th sailing. The question is: Where would be a good place to have a nice sit down dinner and maybe dancing afterwards? We all range in ages from 27-45.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old September 30th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Passenger

Re: San Jaun Dinner

The El Convento Hotel is an Old Spanish Convent that has been made into a beautiful Hotel and Restaurant. There is inside and terrace dining. We went on the Destiny last March and had lunch and drinks there after boarding. It would be a great place to have your dinner. My brother in law got married here and had thier reception here.WONDERFUL!!!

Go to the website: El Convento and it has all you need.

Have a wonderful cruise and a great engagement party.

Old September 30th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Passenger

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!