For those who, for whatever reason, are not on my e-mail list, so wouldn't have received these details... here's a list of some of the stuff we're planning. You may want to print this out, and put it with your cruise documents.
If, once onboard, at any time you're not sure of when or where some events are, feel free to call my cabin. # 8217 (write down my cabin #)
- for those in Rome already, Paige and Tom have organized a casual gettogether at "The Living Room
" that evening.
Oct 24 - first chance to meet onboard - at 7:45 PM
(hoping it will accommodate those at every dinner seating) just to give us a chance to say CIAO to one another, and share a drink and conversation.
In the aft lounge, just forward of the top level of the aft dining room - on Atlantic Deck.
Wondering how you'll find us? Check out the pictures in the Liberty photo gallery. Here's the link...
--- or look for the tall gray haired guy drinking diet coke <G>
Oct. 24 - right after the welcome aboard show
in the main show room (for those still awake) - another chance to meet - in the Piano Bar
on Promenade Deck.
Oct. 25 - 11 AM by the aft pool
. Just another chance to meet folks you're cruising with. And the people who have asked to be included in the onboard "phone book" can pick them up then. Look for the CruiseMates banner or sign, or the faces from the photo gallery.
Oct. 25 - 2PM at the Promenade Bar
- organized by Paige and Tom - stop by and meet and mingle. Everyone welcome!
Oct. 25 - 7:45 PM
.. pre or post dinner drinks in the same lounge on Atlantic deck as the night before. (by this time we'll see if this lounge works for a nightly meeting spot for anyone who wants to stop by. If not, we'll choose another lounge at this time, and try and let everyone know.which lounge)
Oct 31 (Monday- after Madeira) - The "Roman the Seas" Halloween Party
- Time and place TBA (once we see the ship's scheduled activities) - Lots of prizes for costumes!!!
Nov. 1 - a day to relax and recover - Nightly trivia sheets
- on the 5 atlantic crossing sea days - for your dining room tables to solve as a group - (we'll get the table #s of those who want to participate and deliver the sheets)
Nov. 2 - 1 PM Aft pool - Kuki's Solve the Puzzles Treasure Hunt
- A fun event that will have you end up touring the ship... and winning "wonderful" prizes (well prizes anyway)
Other events still TBA for times and places -
- Gift grab
- bring some SMALL gift that represents the area you are from (under $15 please), and we'll have contests to determine who chooses their gift when.
- CruiseMates Cocktail Party
- swimming pool volleyball
PLUS other special events we hope to arrange once onboard!
NOW.. GET PACKING