Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Beginner

Default Triumph Formal Dress Code?

Hi there can anyone please advise what 'Formal' night's aboard is like. I have only ever cruised with P&O B4 and men need to wear a tuxedo. Is this the case on the Triumph? Please can anymone give me any tips! Cheers Nicci
Sponsored Links
Old October 15th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Passenger

Suits or sportscoats are fine--Carnival tends not to be real pushy at all. We've been on five cruises with them and the dress codes in the dining rooms are basically suggestions and not really iron clad rules. We've never seen anyone asked to leave becuase they aren't meeting the dress requirements.
Old October 15th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Beginner

I have bought a little black dress and got hubby a new charcoal gray suit,he needed one anyway.

Last year we took the whole family on the Sensation so I have a little idea of what to expect.Some people go all out but most just a little dressy and men coat and tie.
Old October 15th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Passenger

As with most cruise lines, you can wear anything from a skirt and blouse/dress shirt and slacks all the way to a tuxedo and evening gown. Just as long as you don't wear jeans or shorts in the dining room, you will be fine.

Have a great day!
Julia
jelzie@andavotravel.com