Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2005, 12:38 PM
Beginner

Default Scattering of Ashes at Sea

We will be sailing on the Conquest 11/27/05. I would like to be able to scatter my fathers ashes at sea. He was a WWII Naval vet and a 20+ year Merchant Seaman and this would be a fitting area to memorialize him. Would this be possible for us to do this on the cruise? Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2005, 12:48 PM
Admiral

You will need to contact CCL and make your request for this. The Ships Captain will also be informed and the personel onboard will assist you in this. You cannot just scatter his ashes over the side without this special permission. I am sure they will assist you to make it a proper and honorable burial.
Jim

Bookmarks

Tags
allowed, ashes, bloggers, carnival, cremains, cruise, cruises, disney, forum, scattering, sea, spread, spreading