Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2005, 07:04 AM
Passenger

Default Flight Times and Luggage After The Cruise, San Diego

Hi,
I hope someone can answer my question. We are sailing on the Spirit the first week of December. We are flying Delta home and they have totally reorganized our flights and its a mess. Now we don't leave San Diego until 4:50 PM. My question, is there somewhere to stow your luggage at the port so we can do a little sight seeing in San Diego, since we will have hours till our flight leaves. Our only other choice is a 9:28 AM flight, which isn't going to work. It would be a shame to set at the airport for 6 hours.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old November 1st, 2005, 12:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

ttt
Old November 4th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Passenger

Check with Carnival or on their web site under shore excursions. They usually have a tour available on departure days in most portsfor people with late flights. Your luggage would be with you on the tour bus. I am not sure what time the cut off is, bit I would think that for a late afternoon flight this would work for you.