Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 13th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Passenger

Default Talking to the maitre di

When I get on the Victory in ONE WEEK (wooo!) I have to go speak to the Maitre di to request a table for two because my partner is autistic (gets anxious around strangers). Many people think that the maitre di will be able to accomodate us, but I have a few questions.

First, when you get on the ship and have to talk to him, is it a HUGE WAIT/LINE?

Second, I think the maitre di on the victory is Dana? Any comments/opinions on him?
Sponsored Links
Old November 13th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Admiral

Sometimes the line is long and sometimes it isn't. Why I can't give you the answer but it does move quickly anyway. If you explain your needs to him I have no doubt that he will find something to please you. Remember him when it comes to tipping at the end of the cruise.
Jim