Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Beginner

Default Spirit - Category 11 Suite Anyone??

We are sailing on the Spirit in March. Decided to get a category 11 suite this time since we are taking our kids. Anyone have any experience with these suites? Did they feel bigger than a regular balcony room to you? Love to hear any opinions.... Thanks and happy cruising! [/b]
Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Passenger

We have a category 11 suite on the January 3 sailing....so I'll let you know how it is!!! We have a back corner one with the wrap around balcony.
Old November 20th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Beginner

Lovely! Can't wait to hear. We don't have the wrap around. I got a mid-ship cabin. Prone to seasickness here! I look forward to your review! Have fun!
Old November 21st, 2005, 11:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

We had a cat. 11 suite (free upgrade) on the pride with our 2 teenagers (1 boy, 1 girl) and it was wonderful. Just a warning tho, the main area of the cabin isn't a whole lot bigger than a standard cabin because much of the extra square footage is taken up in the larger bathroom and the dressing room. Just having a separate dressing area was a lifesaver for us. It made getting ready for dinner much easier because we could have one person in the bathroom, one person in the dressing room and the other 2 in the cabin. Once I even sent my son out to the balcony to change his clothes because we were running late and we were all trying to dress at the same time. Next time we are getting 2 cabins tho. The suite was very nice but there is still only 1 bathroom. We have booked a balcony cabin for us with an inside cabin across the hall for the kids and it was less expensive than one suite for all of us.

Liberty 12/02/07
Miracle 03/26/06
Pride 03/03
Holiday 03/87
Festivale 07/85
Old November 21st, 2005, 12:07 PM
Beginner

Thanks for the reply!! Our girls are under 3 so hopefully they won't take up too much room. Actually, our youngest was um, made, on the Pride in September of 2004. We had a balcony cabin then and it was a little too small with the crib. Looking forward to a bigger bathroom for sure! Thanks again!
Old November 21st, 2005, 12:43 PM
Beginner

Default CAT 11 SUITE

8) WE DID A 11 LAST YEAR ON SPIRIT GREAT ROOM WE ARE DOING A CAT 12 THIS APRIL 12 DAY TO HAWAII WE LIKED IT SO MUCH
Old November 21st, 2005, 12:46 PM
Beginner

Ah! The category 12 rooms look lovely!!!!! We tried to get a 12 but, because there are 4 of us, we couldn't. They said we had to be 2 or less?? I don't get it? Anyway, have fun with the category 12/Hawaii combo. Sounds like a lot of FUN!