Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 22nd, 2005, 11:29 PM
Beginner

Default Meet and Mingle (Carnival Liberty 04 Dec 2005)

Anyone interested in meet and mingle on Carnival Liberty on 04 Dec 2005?
Sponsored Links
Old November 23rd, 2005, 05:49 PM
Admiral

Hi cruisinangel,

There's a very small Roll Call in the Meet on Board Section for your sailing. Here's the link: http://cruisemates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=545161

Have a great cruise!

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."

Carnival Inspiration 2002 Carnival Elation 2004
Grand Princess 2004 NCL Sun 2005
Sun Princess 2006 NCL Dream 2007
Caribbean Princess 2007 NCL Dawn 2008
Island Princess 2008 Island Princess 2009
Golden Princess 2009 Carnival Conquest 2010
Grand Princess 2010 Island Princess 2011
Grand Princess 2011 Carnival Magic 2012
Carnival Dream 2012 Island Princess 2013
Carnival Magic 2013 Carnival Legend 2014
Sea Princess 2014
Old November 23rd, 2005, 06:37 PM
Admiral

I have a favor to ask of you Cruisinangel. I think we might have left our 3 year old daughter's favorite blanket at Camp Carnival on the Liberty. Would you mind popping into Camp Carnival and asking them if by chance they have a cream colored fleece blanket with Winnie the Pooh embroidered in one corner. Her name Allie is also written on it in permanent magic marker. Her favorite counselor was Nishan, and I know he would remember her from the 11/12/05 sailing. If you are able to get the blanket I would gladly pay all shipping to get it back to her as she has had it since she was born (sorry to say it looks like it too). Anything you can do wouldbe greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Old November 23rd, 2005, 09:07 PM
Admiral

beenie weenie,
We are cruising this Saturday on the Liberty and I would be more than happy to check for you. I know how important favorite blankets are. I still have my boy's and they are grown! Plus I had a day care for 14 years and had many a parent drive back late at night to retrieve one.

I printed your post and will take it to Camp Carnival and show it to Nishan. We fly home 12/5 and I'll let you know or maybe even send you a message "Live from the Liberty"!!

Any tips regarding the Liberty before I leave tomorrow night? Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Teresa

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Old November 23rd, 2005, 09:35 PM
Admiral

Teresa you're a doll! Thanks so much! Tell Nishan that Allie is missing him terribly, I never knew a 3 year old could have such a severe crush. Nishan spoiled her rotten, carrying the little princess anywhere her heart desired. She's made up a song... "I love you Nishan, I love you Nishan, you're not mean, no, no." She sings it all the time lol! Oh well, love is cruel.
As far as tips on the Liberty. Make reservations for Harry's as soon as you board, it fills up fast. If you will be going ashore in Antigua, book a ship excursion. In St. Thomas go to Coki Beach for good snorkelling or scuba diving (tell Peter at the dive shop hi from the crazy couple that scuba dove with Travis Nov. 15) or Magen's Bay for laying about on the beach. In Tortola we hung out at Cane Garden Bay, I didn't care much for the food but the pina coladas were good. Speaking of Pina Coladas, don't miss dinner and drinks at Barrachina in San Juan (this is where the original Pina Colada was invented, ask for Carlos)
Try to eat breakfast either very early or very late, otherwise its a zoo in Emiles, same with lunch. If you're not sure what to order at dinner, ask your waiter, they give very honest opinions and are very good at steering you in the right direction.
If John Heald is still on the ship while you are there, do not miss him! I have heard for ages what a great job he does and how funny he is. It is not an exageration. I died laughing. I had to buy the travel log just because of him.
most of all enjoy yourself!!! Thanks again!
Old November 23rd, 2005, 10:50 PM
Admiral

beenie weenie,
Okay, I also printed your last message to show Nishan. Let's just hope they still have it.

We are going to different ports, Costa Maya (instead of Cozumel), Costa Rica and Panama. As for John Heald, *&%$#, he is on his last cruise this year, leaving for vacation 1 week earlier than reported so I won't have the pleasure. Brett Mitchell is his replacement and he has had good reviews too, learned from the best! Thanks for the heads up about Harry's! We enjoyed the Supper Club on the Glory and look forward to eating at Harry's. I think we are going to try for our 2nd sea day, not a formal night.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Teresa

7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

Old November 24th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Admiral

Teresa,
Once again, thanks a million! Costa Rica and panama are on my list of places I want to go to too. Have fun and let me know if you do any zip line tours, that sounds so cool! Take care and have a great time.
Old December 29th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Beginner

Teresa,
I was on the liberty on Dec. 4th also. Such a great time. Did you happen to buy the dvd. I forgot to buy it with all the fun we were having and I have a special needs child who was on the cruise who wants her dvd very badly. Mommy messed up and forgot to buy it. If you have it or know how to get a hold of anyone else on our cruise who might have it, Can you email me.
michelesnyder1@msn.com

Thanks, michele
Old December 29th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Admiral

Sorry Michelle, I got OFF the Liberty Dec. 4th. Hope someone can help you. Have you tried calling or emailing Carnival with your request?

Teresa

7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

Old December 29th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Beginner

I tried calling carnival, they said you can only buy them on the ship. I even called and asked (begged) the carnival guy I booked the cruise from hoping he could help. No luck.
Thanks for your reply. Any other ideas you have, let me know.

Michele