CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Carnival Cruise Ornaments/frozen kiss on the lips (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/305597-carnival-cruise-ornaments-frozen-kiss-lips.html)

womanofthewind December 23rd, 2005 01:15 PM

Carnival Cruise Ornaments/frozen kiss on the lips

Hey there,

We got back from a great cruise on the Miracle in September. (Right between storms, thank god!)

I had wanted to get one of the Christmas ornaments they had on board, they were made of gold metal, in the shap of the ship, and cost around 12.00 dollars. My DH thought I got it and I thought he did. This was our first cruise and I really wanted a momento.

Is there a place on line I can purchase one? I looked at the carnival gift area and didn't see it. If not, is there any potential crusiers who might pick one up for me? I'd gladly pay for shipping and such.

Also, I got the receipe for a frozen kiss on the lips. Did anyone still need it?
Thanks in advance.
CJ

Barkingowl December 23rd, 2005 04:34 PM

Try looking on Ebay. There maybe one there.

pinkcup December 23rd, 2005 07:26 PM

Hi! Would love the recipe for kiss on the lips. We just took a trip on the Inspiration and my friend had a few of those and really liked them! Thanks!

CrazyAboutCruising December 23rd, 2005 08:07 PM

I'm leaving the the Glory next Saturday. I'll look for the ornament and will pick one up for you if they have them.

womanofthewind December 27th, 2005 03:24 PM

Nancy,

If you would pick me up one that would be great. I did look on ebay with no luck.

Write me privately at womanofthewind1@netscape.net so we can arrange things. You're great!

If anyone wants the receipe for a frozen kiss on the lips or a twilight zone, you may also write me.
CJ :D

Blenfren October 16th, 2008 06:49 PM

Would love to have the recipe for frozen Kiss on the Lips.
Thanks.

SeaWench October 16th, 2008 08:26 PM

Me too!!! I love that drink

Luanne Russo October 16th, 2008 10:52 PM

I collect these ships, and each have the name of the ship on them. It would be better if someone is going on your ship to get one.

wakedreams October 17th, 2008 10:04 AM

My other half loves the Kiss on the Lips....can you post the recipe here?

pretty please.

:)

SeaWench October 17th, 2008 12:28 PM

Here, I found it myself :wink:

Kiss on the Lips recipe
This drink recipe is one of the bigger hits on Carnival Cruise Lines. It seems like every person who tries it comes back with a mission to find the recipe. :o) Quantities are an estimate, adjust to taste.

Scale ingredients to servings
1 - 1 1/2 oz peach schnapps
4 - 6 oz frozen mango mix
1 tbsp grenadine syrup

The mango mix should be blended with crushed ice firstly with the schnapps. Pour the schnapps and mango mix into a cocktail glass with the grenadine already placed at the bottom.

jetskier October 18th, 2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaWench
Here, I found it myself :wink:

Kiss on the Lips recipe
This drink recipe is one of the bigger hits on Carnival Cruise Lines. It seems like every person who tries it comes back with a mission to find the recipe. :o) Quantities are an estimate, adjust to taste.

Scale ingredients to servings
1 - 1 1/2 oz peach schnapps
4 - 6 oz frozen mango mix
1 tbsp grenadine syrup

The mango mix should be blended with crushed ice firstly with the schnapps. Pour the schnapps and mango mix into a cocktail glass with the grenadine already placed at the bottom.

I have found this one to be perfect
2oz Peach Schnapps
4oz Mango puree
Splash of grenadine

Blend Schnapps and puree in a blender with one tray of ice. In a clear glass, swirl the grenadine around. This will give the mix color streaks when it is poured in.

You have to use a puree as juice will make it to be too watery. Here is the best place to find various puree's for drinks. Your local liquor store will also have them. http://www.finestcall.com/products/category.asp

Dave

sweetganana September 30th, 2012 03:16 PM

please send me the recipe for kiss on the lips drink thanks. Just got back from a cruise had a great time.

angellasmith October 1st, 2012 01:34 AM

That would be romantic then. :)