I know I have read prior that you could see possibly where your room will be by starting an order on Carnivals sight, I did this early on and it did work. Now they have changed their sight and have not been able to see our room pop up anyone know if is still working or is it too close to sailing to have it confirm anything yet? (sail in Febuary)
Thanks I know we all just want to know and get our Doc's.
I did a bit of experimenting with the new website and here are the steps to finding our your room.
1. On the Carnival homepage click 'My Cruise' located on the top of the page.
2. Use the 'Member log-in' to the right of the page to log-in to your account. This will take you to your reservation.
3. On the 'My Reservation' page first write down your booking number then click on the 'FunPass - Complete Online' located to the right of the Itinerary (This will take you to the FunPass check in area) Note: Sometimes you will get an error message and you will need to go back to the My Reservation page and click the 'FunPass-Complete Online' a second time. Then it will work.
4. On the 'FunPass Quick Check in' page you may be required to provide your booking number. You should have it from the My Reservation page.
5. You should now see a list of guests traveling and be able to complete a FunPass for each person.
6. Under the list of guests you will see 4 options
Book Shore Excursions Now---------Order Gifts & Services
Carnival Sea Miles MasterCard-----Join Presidential Wine Club
7. Click on 'Order Gifts and Services'
8. Select 'Details' of any gift. At the bottom of the page will be your booking number and stateroom number.
Your room number will show up as GUAR until it has been assigned.
Sorry for the lengthy response but it should work! Good luck and enjoy your cruise.
Ron and Sue
NCL Sunward II
Just wondering if the room could still change? We know that the room is a handicapped room but we are not physically challenged but had the extended larger balcony we did ask our agent for. Either way just excited we are under 50 days !!