CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Carnival Fun Pass - Quick Check In (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/306233-carnival-fun-pass-quick-check.html)

pabrady13 January 5th, 2006 11:33 AM

Carnival Fun Pass - Quick Check In

Has anybody used the Carnival Fun Pass - Quick Check In? Does it get you on the ship faster?

illiniandy January 5th, 2006 03:18 PM

Used the Fun pass, and got to Port Canaveral @ 12:30 12/17. I was on the ship & having lunch on the Lido deck by 1:00. I felt it saved us time at the check in counter.

Donna January 5th, 2006 05:25 PM

Yes, we also felt it did save time, very quick and efficent. The only thing we didn't care for, once you went through that process, they don't just give you your sign/sail card, you had to then go into another line for that before you could board.

illiniandy January 5th, 2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna
Yes, we also felt it did save time, very quick and efficent. The only thing we didn't care for, once you went through that process, they don't just give you your sign/sail card, you had to then go into another line for that before you could board.

Donna, I didn't think that made much sense either.

Donna January 5th, 2006 06:09 PM

We felt they should just give you the pass when you finish and then just board the ship.

Luanne Russo January 5th, 2006 06:27 PM

In Galveston, Everything is done at once. If you did not have the Fun Pass, you were directed to a table to fill it out.

Luanne

Georgia girl January 5th, 2006 06:38 PM

Yes, it was lots faster for us!!
We passed up a lot of people in line and went on up to the desk had our sail and sign cards in hand in just a few minutes, have all your papers completed and so long folks.. we were the first group to board and went straight to the buffet.......

Done and completed our fun passes for our May 13 cruise. :-P

Georgia girl :D 8) :-P

Luanne Russo January 5th, 2006 06:49 PM

Georgia Girl, Where are you from in Ga. I grew up in Atlanta.

Luanne

Georgia girl January 5th, 2006 08:05 PM

Luanne,

I am farther North near Dalton the Carpet City!!!!!!!!!
I pass thru Atlanta occassionally..

Georgia girl :-P

Luanne Russo January 5th, 2006 08:08 PM

That' a pretty area. I don't live in Ga anymore. We are now stationed in Texas. Still have that red clay in my blood. LOL

Luanne

Sailing Away January 8th, 2006 09:47 PM

Hi, I'm new to the board so I'm still figuring things out :D My hub and I have only been on 2 cruises previously and an upcoming cruise in Feb on the Glory. I wanted to say yes fill out the fun pass, last cruise it saved us at least an hour wait in line!

I'll figure out all the "fancy stuff" on this board soon enough!

paddletoe53 January 8th, 2006 11:20 PM

our last cruise was the frist time we did the fun pass it was real easy to
check in