Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to wrangleroper
Default Refund question/ cabin 8455 conquest

I was just talking with a PVP from carnival about there refund policy and about cabins and i have a few question for those of you that have sailed with them before. ( first DH is military and we are thinking the aug. 20th cruise carnival) DH know for sure if he can take those dates util he gets back from afganistand (March 2006) I was told by the PVP that we can put down a 250.00 deposit and book the cabins we want and then we he gets back if for some reason we have to change the cruise dates we can with out penelty or loosing anything. That we have until June 5th to change or get refund if we cxl. Does anyone know if this is true? 2nd question........... We were thinking of getting a corner balcony room. She said she could give me 8455 on the Verandah deck. Which do you think is better corner balcony room or AFT room same deck? Have any of you stayed in this room? We were told we could get the 8445 corner baclcony for 1,013.00 and that includes all tax and port charges. Is that a good price? I think so but not sure any advice would be great! thanks!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Admiral

As long as you are before the penalty date, usually 45 day out, you can get a refund or move your deposit to another date. I would look around at other companies like the ones advertised here and compare prices. Since you didn't list your email address, click on my name and email me and I can tell you of another place to book strictly for military and airline ppl. We did Alaska last year for $1600/two people!!!

Teresa

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Old January 17th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Passenger

thanks so much for the info. I emailed you my address. I need as much help booking this cruise as i can get. First timer and all. Ang :0)
Old January 17th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Passenger

here is my email address wrangleroper@yahoo.com thanks!!!
Old January 19th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Familiar Face

1013 for two people corner aft balcony with all included? It's a steal!