The Cruise Guy is so correct Free 72! Here I am, lugging a suit on the plane and taxis to wear on the formal nights and I look around and see some of the guys wearing golf shirts or dress shirts with no ties. 90% of the guys are looking good in their suits or sport coats, but its the other 10% or so. I don't like suits either but it does not kill me to wear it. Right after dinner, I get changed and then head to watch the entertainment.
No jock strap for me either. Never had a plate crash right on me there yet.
2006 Valor (Already sailed)
If he's not dressing for you now as a boyfriend, watch out!
Past Cruises: Explorer of the Seas 2008 Explorer of the Seas 2007 Carnival Victory 2007 Explorer of the Seas 2006 Legend 2005 Miracle 2004 Disney Wonder 2004; Pride 2003 Legend 2002 Disney Wonder 2002 Destiny 2001 Victory 2000 Triumph 1999 Jubilee 1998 Imagination 1997 Imagination 1996 Fascination 1995 Ecstasy 1993 Fantasy 1990 Jubilee 1990 NCL Seaward 1989 Jubilee 1988