Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Passenger

Default Miami Seaquarium with Miami Int. transfer

This is our second cruise and we are looking into going to the Miami Seaquarium, the information on the Carnival website say that this excursion is for flights after 3:30 pm, our flight is at 3:40 Pm. I called Carnival to make sure thier excursion and transfer would get us to Miami Int. with enough time to comfortably make our flight. He without hesitation told me there would be no problem. I am a little hesitant about getiing there in enough time to be comfortable and not rushing, and was wondering if anyone else has done this excursion, and if making a 3:40 p.m flight would be fesiable. Thanks for any comments...............RICH
Sponsored Links
Old January 29th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

I haven't personally done it. But from what I understand their post cruise tours work pretty efficiently, so I wouldn't expect you'll have any problems making your flight.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old January 31st, 2006, 10:18 AM
First Mate

8)
We did this tour post cruise last April. Arrived in plenty of time to catch
our flight. I believe we were at the airport around 1pm. The Miami
Sea Aquarium is very interesting and we enjoyed our visit.
Have a great time.
Old January 31st, 2006, 01:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

We did this post cruise tour two years ago. I don't remember what time we got to the airport after the tour, but our flight home wasn't until about 7:30. I do wish we had more time at the SeaQuarium, you have to hustle through it if you want to catch a few of the shows and see the other displays. It was really neat, we saw the dophin show, the show with the seals, and the one with a whale & dolphins together. The bus driver helped us with out luggage as we got on, then when we got to the airport he pulls up in front of the different terminals and whoever has a flight on say, American Airlines, he gets their luggage off the bus, hands it to the curbside check-in guy and you are all set. We didn't have to lug our stuff all over the airport or anything. We went by what the Carnival site said about how long the tour would last and it was right on with what they said. Like I said though, we didn't fly out until 7:30. We didn't book this tour untli we were on the ship. Good luck and Happy Sailing.