Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2006, 07:34 PM
Beginner

Default Conquest Suites

Our cruise is coming up and we will be staying in two suites. I was wondering what all the benefits are i.e. priority embarkation ect.. Also, if you have stayed in a suite on either the Conquest or one of her sister ships what did you think of the room. (Category 11)
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2006, 08:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

The Skipper's Club priority embarkation is about the only real benefit of the Cat. 11 suites.

The cabins themselves are very nice. Big cabin, with a nice open seating area. But, they are just one big cabin, so don't expect a true "suite".
Old February 2nd, 2006, 11:57 PM
Familiar Face

*Cabin*, not suite, is large and roomy. My experience is.....the room was HOT. The sun is pretty intense up top and heats up the room. Personally, I want my room pretty chilly for sleeping. And...that is all I really want to do in my room....SLEEP. I don't want to hang around in there and consider that... my onboard experience.

I asked to be moved *down* to the Empress deck to get some cool air and to be able to sleep in comfort. Our room steward on the Verandah deck agreed with us....it's hot up there.
Be advised, it is only my HO spoken here. Others may come along and absolutely adore the V deck!
galvgal
Old February 4th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Beginner

Thanks to both of you for posting. As you were both very informative. Kuki especially thank you. You have replied to both my posts and been successful at answering both. If you do see this I have 2 new posts. If you see them please reply you really know your stuff!!! (Upgraded??? / Eau De Conquest)