Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Beginner

Default Conquest cabins

Our family is leaving for our first cruise 02/26 and have been assigned to a category 6E cabin on the Conquest. I am told this is a "family" state room and it is on the SPA deck. I am traveling with my husband and two sons who are 5 and 10. Does anyone know anything about these cabins? The spa deck is the second to highest deck on the ship from what I can see. Do you feel more movement up there? Carnival has told me this is an upgrade to what we booked which was a 6A. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old February 16th, 2006, 01:23 AM
First Mate

We always stay on the 10th deck. There's a little movement, but just enough to rock you to sleep. The cabins on 11 are nice. They're not balconies, but have a large picture window, much bigger than the "ocean view" cabins. It's pretty quiet up there. You'll love it.
Old February 16th, 2006, 06:46 AM
Admiral

CZANDI,
You can see pictures of similar cabins at
http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/conquest.htm
To me, they are a regular cabin with 2 bunks for the children. They are still the same 185 sq ft with a nice window. Have a great time.

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Old February 16th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

We were on Conquest Spa deck last year. We had a 6E family state room. We didn't have any problems having 4 people. 2 of which were teenage boys. I does have two large windows that go floor to ceiling and a table with chairs in front of it. We enjoyed being able to see the land as we headed into port. The bathroom was much bigger than we thought it would be. We also had 2 large closets. My husband and I had 2 twin beds that had been put together the boys... one sofa bed that was already made up and a bed that pulled down from the ceiling that was already made up. The only thing the boys said about the upper bed was that they could feel the boat movement more up there. We loved the deck because it was very quiet and we only had to walk around the corner for an elevator or down a few doors to go outside. You got a great room

Jane
Old February 16th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Beginner

Thanks so much for the input....some idea of what the deck is like is better than no idea!