Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2006, 11:08 AM
First Mate

Default when are formal nights on victory-newengland/canada

when we leave ny our first stop is boston, then the next day we stop at portland maine. after that we have a full sea day. does anyone know what night we will have our first formal night? this is my first cruise to the east coast and i cant wait. i have heard great things about the victory and my friend who is going with me will be cruising for the first time.

whoo-hoo. get us on that ship.
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2006, 12:13 PM
Familiar Face

is that the 9/9 cruise? i'm thinking of going on it cuz its a single's cruise. i'd like to know when the formal nights are also because the boston stop is at 2pm and the red sox have a game at 2:05. does anyone know how long it takes to get to the ballpark from the port? its the sox's last game of the year with kc so it could be made a double header if there were any rainouts.

sorry if i hijacked the thread
Old February 22nd, 2006, 01:43 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlost
is that the 9/9 cruise? i'm thinking of going on it cuz its a single's cruise. i'd like to know when the formal nights are also because the boston stop is at 2pm and the red sox have a game at 2:05. does anyone know how long it takes to get to the ballpark from the port? its the sox's last game of the year with kc so it could be made a double header if there were any rainouts.

sorry if i hijacked the thread
no you did not hyjack the thread . i did not know it was a singles cruise. and it sounds like boston will be a busy city that day. sorry i cant help you with the ball-park ?. but im sure someone will be able to help you. if you go to the game have a great time.