Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2006, 11:04 PM
Passenger

Default $15.00 Cruise photo coupon????

I went to the Carnival web site and found that I can get a photo voucher for $15.00.... Should I get a bunch of these BEFORE we go as we ALWAYS seem to purchase all our photos(that is where we spend all our S&S money LoL)
How much are the photos anyways and can we get different sizes?

Thanks Everyone!!!
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2006, 11:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

do you have a link?

heading out on sunday

-------------------

edited to add - just found the link - looks like it's just towards a photo purchase not for a print
Old February 22nd, 2006, 08:44 AM
Passenger

Default Photo purchase???

Was is the diffference in a photo purchase?? A photo is a phot no??/
Old February 22nd, 2006, 12:56 PM
Passenger

Default Re: $15.00 Cruise photo coupon????

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingqueen
I went to the Carnival web site and found that I can get a photo voucher for $15.00.... Should I get a bunch of these BEFORE we go as we ALWAYS seem to purchase all our photos(that is where we spend all our S&S money LoL)
How much are the photos anyways and can we get different sizes?

Thanks Everyone!!!
I think the coupon is just a voucher worth 15.00 towards a photo purchase. In other words there is no advantage in having them as you do not get, for example, a 20.00 photo for the price of 15.00. Only advantage is you might not use up all your sign & sail mone, this would be like prepaying.

Last I knew an 8 x 10 photo was 20.00
Old February 22nd, 2006, 11:43 PM
Passenger

We bought them on our last cruise to keep our sail and sign down and we bought about 200.00 in pictures. The 8X10 are 19.95 so they just put the remaining 4.95 on our sail and sign. It came in really handy to use and I have already pre-ordered a couple for our upcoming cruise.
Old February 27th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Passenger

I agree...8x10's are 19.95! My problem with the photos an board was that most of the pictures taken of us were the 8x10 size and I wanted smaller. Now you can order smaller versions of your favorite picture....but only after you have purchased the 8x10 first. There were 6 different pictures that I wanted just the 5x7 size of but didnt want the larger version, so I would have to have paid $120 dollars for the 8x10's.....then would have to pay for the remakes to the 5x7 size I wanted (this size fits better inmy scrapbooks, leaving rrom for writing around the picture) This was just to expensive for my taste!