Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2006, 09:09 AM
Beginner

Default "L" shaped rooms on the Triumph on deck 6 and 7

Does anyone have any information on these rooms. Have you ever sailed in these rooms? Are the decks that much larger than the standard balcony? Please help. If anyone has pictures, that would be great.
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2006, 11:13 PM
Captain

Hi Mike,

We sailed on the Triumph on Jan 21. We were in room 6451 and my sister and brother-in-law were in room 6459. both of these room are the "L" shaped rooms. We booked these rooms a year in advance to get them. 6459 is at the end of the hallway. You enter a doorway and then turn to the left and the door to the cabin is there. There is a door for the corner room there as well, so you have sort of a private entrance to your room. Even though the two rooms have an adjoining balcony, they are quite a way away from each other. There is a steward closet and a stairway between the 2 rooms, but the balconies are connected. (we had the room steward open the partition so we had 1 HUGE balcony). The balcony is double the length of a standard balcony. A standard balcony has 2 panes of glass on the railing and these cabins have 4. The room features a queen size bed with a night stand on each side. The bathroom is in the main part of the room (not in the hallway by the cabin door which is great). there is an extra storage closet by the balcony door that other cabins do not have. I have pictures of the balcony, but it is of both of them. On the balcony is 2 reclining deck chairs and 2 standard chairs and 2 end tables.

We will definately be booking these rooms for our next cruise. Out of 10 Carnival Cruises, this was our favorite room besides the cat 12 suite we were upgraded to on the Elation. I'm not sure if I have any pictures inside the room...I'll check and see, but I found some before our cruise on this message board in the picture gallery.

I hope this helps!!

AKcruiser