Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Passenger

Default Where do I find out about dining arrangements?

I want my family to sit with another family and also want the middle time (not the early and not the late seating for dining) how do i go on carnival and check where our family is sitting for dinner adn what time we got?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 7th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi DQ,
Hopefully you made that request when both families booked, right? You don't actually find out your dinner seating until you get your sign/sail cards and it shows what table you are at and time. If for some reason its not to your liking, simply see the Madre'd that first day and see if they can fix it.

Message Boards Moderator
Old March 8th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Where do I find out about dining arrangements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingqueen
I want my family to sit with another family and also want the middle time (not the early and not the late seating for dining) how do i go on carnival and check where our family is sitting for dinner adn what time we got?Thanks
The first thing you need to do is check with your booking agent. Your bookings should be 'linked' for everyone to have the same dining assignment. If you booked through separate agencies, call one of them and have both booking numbers - and ask that they be linked.

Your dining request is only that - a request. No one is assured of the time they requested, and you won't find it anywhere except on your Sail & Sign card you get at chec-in, just prior to boarding the ship.

When you get to your cabin, check the "Capers", the ship's daily newsletter. There will be an announcement in there as to what time and place the Maitre d' will be to take requests for changes.

14 Carnival cruises
3 Princess cruises
2 HAL cruises
2 NCL cruises
3 RCL cruises
All fantastic voyages!