Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 17th, 2006, 05:48 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Port Canaveral Hotels

I am going to Port Canaveral soon. It has been a couple of years since I went over to that side of Florida. I hope to stay at the Radisson near Port Canaveral. If I do, I will give you an update. The last time I stayed there it was unbelievable. There is a huge attractive pool with a water fall. The hotel had shuttle serve to the port. The suites were beautiful.
Old March 17th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Cruise Maniac

we also stayed at the Radison prior to our sailing on the Glory 2 years ago it was a great night with live music by the pool, a great way to spend the night before your cruise,
Old March 18th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Cruise Maniac

we are spending the night there also was wondering did you eat at the restaurant Flamingo's and how was the food?
from the raddison port cam you can see the cruise ships but can ya see them from the resort?

Thanks

Georgia girl
Old March 20th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Ships

Yes, you can see the tail fin of the Carinival ships from there. Once you reach the red light in front of the Radisson you can see the ships. We went to the local hang out called "The Grill" and watched the ship sail away. Much to my suprise we could see the group and waved good bye.

The Radisson -we had a great time around the pool the night before. Yes, we ate at the restaurant. I don't remember what I ate the first night. The breakfast was good. I was meeting up with a group of cruisers that sailed on the Glory the next morning.

I hope to write a review when I return.