Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Passenger

Default Past Valor Cruisers

What time did you do dinner and what dinning room where you in we have 8pm sitting trying to find out which dining room we will be in thanks in advance james
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2006, 07:44 PM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to CZodda

Hi Rick&James,

8pm sitting is good - the staff are in less of a rush and they take their time serving you. The earlier sittings always seem so rushed because they have to get ready for the later sittings. The dining room you wind up in depends (usually) on what end of the ship your stateroom is at (fore or aft). Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe people in staterooms in the aft part of the ship would be assigned the Washington Dining room - can't remember the name of the dining room in the fore of the ship, but you get the picture.

Hope this helps. Have a great time!

Cathy
Old April 12th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Past Valor Cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick&James
What time did you do dinner and what dinning room where you in we have 8pm sitting trying to find out which dining room we will be in thanks in advance james
How do you know your dinner time?? They don't actually asign them until you get your sail and sign card. When are you going?? We are leaving on April 30th. I am so excited...

I was told (not sure by who) that they don't asign dinning rooms by your ship location. Who knows, though. They actually might!

Carnival Liberty February 2008

Carnival Celebration '07
Carnival Valor '06
Carnival Holiday '05
Old April 13th, 2006, 01:13 AM
Familiar Face

If your dinner time is 8:00. you will be in the Washington dining room (aft). If your dinner time is 8:30, you will be in the Lincoln dining room (midships). You won't know exactly what your dinner time is until you arrive on the ship, but I don't think it matters where your stateroom is in relation to your dinner time.
Old April 13th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Passenger

any one else thats had the 8 pm valor dinner which dining room i wanna be in the midship dining room if possible
Old April 13th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Unfortunately, if you have the 8 PM seating, you'll be in the aft dining room. In order to maintain the four dining times, they stagger the use of the dining rooms. 5:45 and 8 PM are seated in the aft Washington Dining Room. 6:15 and 8:30 are in the midship Lincoln dining room.

I only ate in the Washington room at breakfast, but it was beautiful watching the morning outside the big windows that are aft.

If you do end up in the Lincoln room, see if they will seat you in Natali's section. She's a peach.
Old April 13th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Passenger

thanks every one i called and changed the time to 830 i also found our old sail and sign cards that we had from victory and triumph we ate 830 and it was midship dining room so im good now thanks everone and happy cruising
Old April 18th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Passenger

We just got off of the Valor and ate in the Lincoln dining room. We had the early seating, but were always the last ones in the room and never felt rushed. They were feeding alot of hungry growing boys who wanted to try everything on the menu it seemed. We had Ronald as a Head Waiter, and if you get in his section you will enjoy all of your meals. He was wonderful as well as his waitress working with him however she was much more low key. I can't even begin to put into words the wonderful time we all had and the meals!!!! RONALD WHERE ARE YOU????? Enjoy your trip!!!
Old April 22nd, 2006, 12:55 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to Magoocoinc
Default Dining time

We had 6:30 Dining in Washinton dining room