Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Aussie
Default many thanks

Vincent, thank you so much for posting your photographs and telling your wonderful memories of your trip. I do have a couple of questions for you.

First formal night was the first day at sea, when was the second formal night? I would love to see the ships capers. We are going to book one night at the special restaurant and we are trying to decide which night to chose. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions. I have four weeks till I sail on the Liberty - I can't wait.
Old June 7th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Carnival Vincent

The second formal night was at the last sea day, that’s the night before Barcelona. So if you want to go to “Harry’s? at a sea day there is only one day left and it’s the busiest day so if you want that, be smart at reserve at soon as possible when onboard. This cruise I haven’t been to Harry’s. I been there twice on my Transatlantic cruise last year and I really must say that the Food and service in the main dining room is just excellent and I been to some great restaurants in the World. When I read other review and people say that the food is not good on the Liberty, I just can’t believe that, and even when you have ordered something that isn’t what you expected, just let the waiters bring it back to the kitchen and order something else, It’s that easy. So that’s why I didn’t go to Harry’s this time, but the food and service is also fantastic there.

My full (probably to long haha) review is on it’s way.

Have a great cruise, I had it and I can’t imagine that yours is not. You will have the time of your life.

Vincent
Cruise History: 1990 Mardi Gras, 1993 Jubilee, 1998 Imagination, 2002 Fantasy, 2003 Carnival Spirit (panama canal), 2004 Carnival Triumph, 2005 Carnival Liberty (transatlantic) 2006 Carnival Liberty (Mediterranean)
Old June 7th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Carnival Vincent

Amy99,

Please wait a few day's till my review. I'll try to tell as much as possible about the ports of Call and shore Tours. I only did two tours with Carnival and the rest very easy on my own.

Vincent
Cruise History: 1990 Mardi Gras, 1993 Jubilee, 1998 Imagination, 2002 Fantasy, 2003 Carnival Spirit (panama canal), 2004 Carnival Triumph, 2005 Carnival Liberty (transatlantic) 2006 Carnival Liberty (Mediterranean)
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Beginner

Default Carnival Liberty Which dock?

Hi Vincent!

Can you tell me where the Liberty docks in Civitavecchia? I will board the ship on July 30, 2006 and need to know if the car driver agency I booked will have access.

Also, do you recommend to book shore excursions in advance or is it quite easy to book a tour when the ship docks at each port of call - or to visit on our own? I will be traveling with my 8-yr old daughter.

Sincerely

Manon