Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 25th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Beginner

Default 3 and 4 person cabin

I have just put down a depoist for a 2007 cruise on board the Liberty. Travel agent informed me that rooms that hold 3 and 4 people are no longer available for gaurantee status on the new ships. A room for 3 or 4 people have to be selected. We selected a room on the Riveria deck, I was wondering about the possibility of upgrade. Should I consider it nil since everyone will have to pick a room, or will they move the people who pick the bottom cabins up to free the bottom rooms. Just wondering what others think. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Darcy

If you pick a specific cabin you most likely will not be upgraded. Every time we've picked a cabin we get that cabin and every time we've booked a guaranty we've been upgraded.
Monarch of the Seas 3/06
Carnival Inspiration 8/05
Carnival Miracle 4/05
Carnival Inspiration 4/04
Sovereign of the Seas 4/03
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:26 PM
First Mate

I am trying an experiment on my boked cabin. I booked a three person room, for the same rate as a two person. If they need more rooms for three people, I might get bumped up.
If I lose my bet, I get a room with a nice soafa anyway.
I'll let you know how it went.