Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Passenger

Default please help... website is saying my reservation cancelled!

My first cruise is on the Inspiration on August 14th. We booked through a small town travel agency. I made our last payment on June 2nd. I have my booking number. I went to Carnival's website and logged in with my name, password, and booking number. Right next to my name it says This reservation has been cancelled. There is a button below that says reinstate this booking. When clicking on it it then says several sentences about receiving information from the travel agency but the info about cancellation is still there.

Needless to say, its' 10 pm on a Sunday night and I wont' be able to talk to the travel agent for nearly 12 hours. Please help!

Laurie
Sponsored Links
Old June 18th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Admiral

Don't panic...if that's possible. This happened to us this past February one week before our cruise. For some reason the TA had to cancel our original cabin and reservation so our booking # showed cancelled. We lost our mini-suite. When she rebooked, it was a regular balcony room, she was given a new booking # but failed to tell us. I'm sure it will work out for you too.

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Old June 18th, 2006, 11:46 PM
First Mate

i would call carnival the first thing in the morning and see what they say. it might not be as bad as you think and if it is cancelled they can help you with information on what steps to take. i must say that would put me in a total panick. i wish you luck and hope you have a great cruise. good luck.
Old June 19th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Admiral

get on the phone with your travel agent this morning. I am sure all will be fine. Please let us know what happened.
Old June 19th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Passenger

Default Thank you!

Thanks so much to those of you who reassured me... I had a a pretty restless night. I did call Carnival- one person told me she could not help me at all since I went through a travel agent. I called back and got someone else. She told me to try a few things (like going into the fun pass area) but it still would not come up. She told me she's seen this happen before. I left a message for the travel agent and she called back before 9 am. Sure enough, you were right... she'd changed the booking number. So, all is well. Still, it is extremely worrisome to not know what was going on. Thanks for being there for me!