Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Captain

Default Carnival, Royal Caribbean, or Norwegian

My husband and I have only cruised on Carnival. We have had a great time on every cruise, but I would like to cruise on some of the other cruise lines.

I would like to hear from some of you who have cruised on these three cruise lines. Which do you prefer?

Thanks!!

Libragirl (Mary)
Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Admiral

I have been on all 3 and loved all of them..In my mind a cruise is a cruise is a cruise regardless of your cruise lines..If the price is right, I'm there

I think I know what you are asking...If you have been on Carnival and looking to try the other two, were you on a small or older Carnival ship ?..If so, look for the opposite on one of the other two ...you might try free style cruising on Norwegian to gain a different perspective of dining then what Carnival offers...Royal Caribbean has more activities for one to try (rock climbing, ice skating etc) then Carnival..do some research to try to identify the subtle differences then decide

bottom line, all three have cabins, cruise directors, lots of food, silly pool games, and do a good job of providing value for the dollar, as well as making it very easy to spend your dollars..last point, make sure if you try one of the others that it goes to different ports then your Carnival (also until recently Carnival did not go to a private island, the others do)
Old July 12th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Captain

Venice,

Thank you for your advice. Now, if I can just talk my husband into trying one of the other cruiselines!!!

Libragirl (Mary)