Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Captain

Default Guarantee Cabin Assignment Code

I remember a while back someone broke the code used by Carnival to determine your cabin assignment for those who book guarantee. It used the numbers on your documents and included the ship, sail date, and cabin assignment. I've done several searches and can't locate the method. Does anyone here recall it or have a link to that post? THANX
Glory (eastern) 12/2006
Destiny 01/2009
Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I've had success trying to get my cabin assignment by going into the CArnival site and trying to purchase something. You will need your booking number to get into that section, but it does work, as long as you've been assigned a cabin. Until that happens, it won't tell you anything.

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 30th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Captain

OK thanx Donna, but this had something to do with a long number on your documents. It identified the ship, sail date, and cabin number. The system worked perfectly for our last two cruises, but the number in question must have been on the boarding pass, cuz I've looked out our old documents and it's nowhere to be found. I've got 132 days to go, so it ain't like I don't have time to keep lookin.
Glory (eastern) 12/2006
Destiny 01/2009
Old July 31st, 2006, 08:09 AM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to wakedreams

This is the first cruise I have ever booked Guarentee. We have an Oceanview Guar. Any ideas how soon Carnival will assign us a cabin? We are 118 days from our trip and the website still says GUAR when I booked excursions etc off the fun pass page.

How soon will they assign us a cabin?
Carnival Triumph 11/2008
Carnival Celebration 10/2007
Carnival Victory 11/2006
Disney Wonder 1/2006
Carnival Legend 10/2005
Carnival Victory 3/2005
Carnival Triumph 8/2004
Carnival Sensation 6/2002
Old July 31st, 2006, 08:16 AM
Admiral

Your cabin assignment will probably be on your documents when you receive them, anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks from sailing. On the other hand, I've had them wait until I arrived at the port to assign the cabin, but that's unusual. With a guarantee of Oceanview, you can get anything from exactly what you paid for (probably oceanview on the lowest deck) to a balcony, or even better, but I think you can count on an oceanview on a higher deck. If you plan on getting exactly what you paid for, then any upgrade will be an exciting gift.
Have a great cruise,
Ken