CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Will I be disappointed? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/318137-will-i-disappointed.html)

Manuel July 31st, 2006 03:57 PM

Will I be disappointed?

I was just wondering.....after doing our last four cruises on Celebrity, we just booked a cruise on the Carnival Liberty for next April. Since our last cruise on Carnival was in 2002, we were wondering if anyone could comment on the service, entertainment and food that may have changed over these years. I would appreciate any comments from those cruisers that have experienced Carnival recently. Thank you in advance.

Manuel

Jocko the Cruiser July 31st, 2006 04:08 PM

you will not be dissapointed. The service has improved considerably in recent years. My last cruise on the Liberty I felt spoiled

gbos July 31st, 2006 04:29 PM

I am going on the Liberity on Dec 31. I will let you know when I come back.

Bob M July 31st, 2006 06:22 PM

We are going on the Celebration (2nd oldest ship in fleet) & it is rated as having the best service & food in the Carnival fleet, go figure......

gbos August 1st, 2006 08:41 AM

OK

I thought were going after me. Then let me know how it was.

venice August 1st, 2006 11:24 AM

You'll love Carnival

gbos August 1st, 2006 11:31 AM

Thanks

The last two years have been hell. I need something to look forward too.

Libragirl August 1st, 2006 12:02 PM

gbos,

I'm sorry about your last two years. I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise, and that you get to take many more!!

Libragirl (Mary)

gbos August 1st, 2006 12:10 PM

Thanks for the kind words.

I am looking forward to th cruise.

Manuel August 5th, 2006 08:38 PM

I would like to thank everyone that responded to my question and say we are looking forward to our next year's cruise. I can just see myself now drinking a "cold one" by the pool. THANK YOU.

ready2gonow August 5th, 2006 09:31 PM

Manuel, when you drink that cold one, think of all us CM's here on the boards, waiting for our ships to sail. Give us a toast!

gbos August 6th, 2006 09:50 PM

I intend to have fun

My friend loves to sit back with a good cigar and a shot of good brandy. He is a widower and wanted to go but didn't have the money. I told him when I get on board I was going into the cigar and brandy bar and have a good cigar and brandy just form him. I am not going to tell you exactly what he said but he did wich me a good trip

I haven't had a vacation in over 10 years and I need a to get away. So I that is why I am taking this cruise. My room mate was hurt when i made the reservation and didn't invite him. I told him I was going this my three buddies. Me, myself, and I.

I just want to get away and enjoy myself.

BEACH DOUG August 7th, 2006 01:15 PM

I was on the Liberty last January and loved it. So much so I'm going back next January. Does that help?

gbos August 7th, 2006 01:19 PM

So you on the cruise leaving on Dec 31, 2006 or 2007?

Where are you from?

BEACH DOUG August 7th, 2006 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbos
So you on the cruise leaving on Dec 31, 2006 or 2007?

Where are you from?

You talking to me? 1/6/07 if you are. I can't tell.

gbos August 7th, 2006 02:08 PM

sorry Beach Doug

Sorry Beach Doug

Yes I was asking if the cruise you were referring to was the one this December 31, 2006 or next December 31, 2007.

I am on the New Years Cruise this Dec 31, 2006. You stated that you had so much fun last time you scheduled it again and I was just trying to make sure. I have already started a thread for Liberity 12/31/06.