Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2006, 09:46 PM
First Mate

Default Help! Cat 8c

I just found out that I was booked on the wrong cruise and now that I am on the right one (8days out of San Diego,Carnival Spririt) the cabin I wanted is not available. My TA has us in a cat 8c room in tohe front of the ship. I am used to cruising mid ship (8d) and was wondering how much more movement is there up front. (Already live on seasick pills while cruising) Also she mentioned that the balcony is larger, any ideas out there how much bigger it is??
Any info would be helpful. Thanks!! 8)
Have a great cruise all!
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2006, 10:47 PM
Admiral

BrwnEyedGirl....I always book a stateroom in the front of the ship, after staying in mid-ship rooms, I prefer as far forward as possible, it is quieter because there are less rooms forward resulting in a lot less foot traffic and noise and I do not notice any difference in ship movement at all. As far as balcony size is concerned, I would suggest pulling up the Carnival web site and finding your room on the deck plan, there are staterooms in front of the ship that have larger balconies. Have a wonderful cruise!!!