Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Supper Club questions

I will be cruising in a few weeks with a large group on the Glory, and it appears that the group wants to do the Supper Club one night. I have voluntered to get to the ship early enough (11:00 AM), so that I can be one of the first ones on the ship in order to make the reservation for everyone.

Does anyone know if I make a reservation for 16 people if they will charge my sign and sail card for everyone at the time I make the reservation, or will they charge everyone's cards at the time we actually dine at the club?

Also, does anyone know what the current charge is to eat at the club? I've heard $25, $30 and $35.

Thanks!!!!
Rob
Carnival Glory 9/2006
Holiday 11/2006
Fantasy 04/26/07
Carnival Freedom 11/24/07 - Open Bar Cruise!!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 7th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to UConn1 Send a message via MSN to UConn1

One person can make the reservation, but at the end of the meal, the charge will be to separate sign and sail cards. I did not see any table configuration in which they could accomdate 16 people (even pushing tables together), but I am sure they will do their best to get you all together or tables next to each other.

The charge last Sept on the Spirit was $30, and on the Glory in 2004, it was only $25, so it very well could be $40 by now.

I am with a party of 6 on the Glory Sept 16 - when are you sailing?

Jodi
Old August 7th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for the answers!!!

We are sailing on the September 2nd (eastern Caribbean) sailing. Looking forward to what should be a great cruise (barring any hurricanes)!
Carnival Glory 9/2006
Holiday 11/2006
Fantasy 04/26/07
Carnival Freedom 11/24/07 - Open Bar Cruise!!!
Old August 7th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to cherylroy

I have been to the supper club twice - the first time on the Spirit was 30 dollars and truely an experience! The music was just beautiful, the atmosphere was awesome and scenery outside was breathtaking. We left more of a tip than our two dinners combined! . The second was on the Glory and likewise was a great experience, however not near as nice as the spirit (although I know all is different). What I didn't like was that we had reservations for 6 pm and the supper club was right underneath the basketball court and all you could hear were balls being bounced. Along with that it was dark inside (dusk outside) and I would have much rather had the window shades open to see the blue water. The music didn't play much, but we still enjoyed ourselves. 16 people is a lot of people, but I am sure they can put you close together as possible. They won't charge you until the end. The cost on the Glory was also 30.00 pp also which did not include any drinks you may have wanted from the bar - and gratuity (optional, but considering the service/food - can't see anyone NOT giving one. ) HOpe this helped.
OH...and to add to what the other post have been about --dress code. If is on a formal night, they request dress up with ties for males. Other nights do not require ties. We went and wore dark jeans/nice shirt and got great service and food! PS...do not eat ALL day on the day you go - you will be rolling out stuffed!