Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Passenger

Default Transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

When you land at MOC Airport in Orlando...where do you find the $50 R/T transportation to Port Canaveral, I've heard about! Is there anything cheaper, or better? Is there a company name we should be looking for? Help!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 28th, 2006, 01:12 AM
Beginner

Carnival actually as there own trans from Orlando to Canaveral. It's 25 (roughly) each way, much cheaper than a lot of others I saw...You can book the shuttle through your travel agent or a Carnival rep...

Wade
Old September 28th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Admiral

Also, if you go to the Port Canaveral website (portcanaveral.org) you will find a lengthy list of shuttles/limos/cabs that service the airport to the port.

Yes, Carnival also has transportation (on the day of sailing) from the airport to the port. We're coming in a day early to stay overnight on Cocoa Beach, so decided to use Art's Shuttle.

dorothy

Carnival Elation
Carnival Elation March 11
Carnival Imagination Sept 07
Carniival Sensation Dec 06
RCI Sovereign of the Seas Sept 06
Carnival Miracle Sept 05
Carnival Glory Sept 04
Carnival Fantasy Jan 04
Old September 28th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

if you are traveling with more then 3 people I would advise renting a car one way from Orlando airport to port Canaveral. I am renting a full size car for one day and paying $65 including all taxes and fees, plus the under 25 age driver fee. It will cost my wife and I a little more, but I just had knee surgery and cant bend my knee very much so riding on a cramped bus for an hour is not an option for me. I booked our car rental through Enterprise, but you do have to call them up to book the one way rental, you cannot book it online just to let you know. Enterprise will then provide a shuttle from their office to the port for you too.
Old September 28th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

I booked the transportation through Carnival and it's very easy to find. There are ppl to greet you right at the airport and to lead you. I think that the transporation company that Carnival uses is called Beeline.